The Blue Prism/Google strategic alliance is a close technical collaboration that includes a joint reference architecture for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and full integration with a range of Google cognitive and AI services that can be easily incorporated into any Blue Prism process.
Together, Blue Prism and Google combine seamless access to Google’s cloud platform, serverless functions, and AI/cognitive services with Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce – giving organizations deeper insights and enabling digital transformation.
Enterprises can easily incorporate on-demand Google AI technologies into any Blue Prism process to expand horizons for autonomy, increase process scope and transaction speed, boost revenue, and decrease costs.
- Integration with Google Intelligent Services through RESTful APIs, including Text Analytics (Natural Language Understanding), Visual Recognition & Language Translation
- Integration with Google Chrome
- Advanced analytics support via Google Cloud BigQuery: Data can be passed to BigQuery (via Pub/Sub integration) or Google Cloud Storage
- Integrated machine learning workflows & insights via Google Cloud ML Engine
- Google Authentication: Built-in support within Blue Prism’s secure credential store
- Google Cloud Storage: Blue Prism can read or write directly to Cloud Storage
- Ability to support structured and unstructured content
Automation and artificial intelligence are becoming deeply embedded within the day-to-day operations of the modern workplace. Industry leaders are now realizing that Intelligent software robots are no longer a luxury but an integral part of most organizations’ digital transformation strategy”
CTO & Co-Founder, Blue Prism