It’s been a vintage year for our Partner Awards, as they’ve been the most popular yet, with more than 100 entries submitted for our partners that reveal how enterprise customers are being assisted in their digital transformation journeys - via our connected-RPA platform.
The announcement of the Americas Partner Awards winners took place at Blue Prism Partner Forum 2019 prior to Blue Prism World Orlando – one of the largest and most prestigious RPA events of the year. Taking center stage at the event, our partners across the Americas, highlighted their expertise in delivering intelligent automation capabilities – so our customers operate, compete and innovate better.
Trying to choose winners proved very difficult as all our partners excel, having passed our exacting certification process that provides a hallmark of quality, expertise, consistency – and ensures high standard of service delivery. The eventual winners of 11 award categories, across the Americas, were revealed on May 21, 2019 at Blue Prism Partner Forum Orlando - in front of hundreds of attendees. The following companies received a Blue Prism Partner Award for their key role in driving RPA adoption and innovation:
- Americas Reach & Investment Partner - Avanade
- Americas Delivery & Excellence Partner - Reveal Group
- Americas Best Practice & Implementation Partner - EY
- Americas Digital Exchange Total Solution Partner - Wonderbotz
- Americas Managed Services Partner - Deloitte
- Americas Authorised Training Partner - Agilify
- Americas Partner Innovation - KPMG
- Americas Technology Alliance Program Premier Partner - Appian
- Americas Technology Alliance Program Affiliate Partner - TimelinePI
- Americas Cloud Platform Partner - Microsoft
- Americas Public Sector Partner - IBM GBS Federal
Congratulations to the winners for showing us what’s possible and for helping make Blue Prism truly the sum of its parts. We’ve built a real community of intelligent automation innovators, developers, pioneers and doers at Blue Prism, that enables us to deliver one the most versatile, interconnected and evolved digital workforces on the planet. Looking forward, we’ll continue to make significant investments to nurture and build this industry-leading, world class, partner program.
Our partners’ contribution, from which 100 percent of our revenue is derived, is key to our success. We enjoyed celebrating partner excellence in RPA, during our ceremony at Blue Prism Partner Forum Orlando 2019. View the winning organizations announced on May 21 in Orlando – by visiting us on; https://www.blueprism.com/news