Like many things in our lives since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve had to adapt Blue Prism World according to the challenges we face. And, while putting the health and safety of our families has become our top priority, this global crisis has also created a space for us to re-imagine the way we work, learn and collaborate.
Blue Prism World Virtual 2020 takes the place of our physical events and, by opening up the experience via an exciting immersive platform, we are able to welcome many more of you than we may have seen in London and New York. Our global virtual event is easily accessible, free for all and the best part …
… everyone gets the best seat in the house!
Blue Prism World Virtual takes place on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 and our first large-scale virtual event will be packed with world-class insights into the world of RPA.
Key reasons for you to attend:
- Interact with and learn from Blue Prism and our sponsoring partners in our fully interactive Partner Village
- Discover the latest advancements and product launches from Blue Prism
- Attend targeted sessions about product capabilities and innovative processes
- Learn about best practices and insightful use cases from our leading customers
- Participate in Q&A sessions with our team of professional experts and researchers
- Learn about the future of the industry and the wider implications of connected-RPA
- Find out about Blue Prism’s COVID-19 Response Program, which has initiated dozens of projects and donated Digital Workers and services to organizations on the front lines
- CEOs & High-Level Executives
– covering the big-picture implementation of a Digital Workforce, Intelligent Automation and the value this brings to the organization
- IT Professionals – explaining how RPA can be implemented as part of a secure and safe network, and the ways in which Blue Prism benefits your systems and processes
- Business & Operations
– highlighting the real-world benefits of our ‘no-code’ approach to process development, and how simple it can be to automate your key processes
The same insightful content and thought leadership
By adapting Blue Prism World to an online virtual format, we can provide a highly informative and interactive experience for our online attendees. You’ll see and hear all the same insightful content and thought leadership from the comfort of your home.
And since the event is FREE to attend, there’s never been a better opportunity to get up to speed on the latest developments in connected-RPA, the Digital Workforce and the benefits of an Intelligent RPA platform
for your organization.
Together, we have a day of content planned that will help you engage with the latest RPA advancements, plan for future innovations, and scale your Digital Workforce to bring tangible benefits to your business.
Customer tracks to expand your RPA knowledge
We know there’s a huge appetite for learning, education and practical advice around getting more from your RPA processes and systems, and we’ll be including as much learning as possible throughout our virtual experience.
As a virtual attendee, you’ll hear from our Blue Prism experts, partners and customers. And we’ll be running a whole range of sessions to help expand your knowledge base and run a more adaptable, secure and scalable organization.
Whether you’re completely new to RPA or you have years of hands-on RPA knowledge, there will be content tailored to your needs, including a wide cross-section of industry-specific track sessions, covering:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Government & Public Sector
- Utilities & Energy
We’ll also have RPA and digital transformation content available for you on demand, outside of the main virtual event date. These sessions will cover practical tips and advice that is tailored to your role, including online content for:
Doing our utmost to help support the healthcare sector
Coronavirus is having a universal impact across all sectors, but nowhere more so than in the critical area of healthcare and medical provision.
At Blue Prism, we’re engaging closely with medical technology experts to help medical staff in administration and front-end medical delivery functions. The Blue Prism DX is already being used by the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK to help automate requests from affected care homes. Darren Atkins, Chief Technology Officer (Artificial Intelligence & Automation) at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust, has automated three processes that will:
- Receive application forms from care homes via email
- Analyze supplied data to ensure it is accurate
- Automatically create account tracking spreadsheets in Excel and manage all the communications between the various parties
This is just one of many examples of RPA and automation serving to help those who most require assistance during these troubling times – and an area we’ll explore during the Healthcare track sessions during this virtual conference.
Online forums to discuss RPA and network
Bringing the RPA community together in one place has been the highlight of our year since the inauguration of the first annual Blue Prism World. We appreciate how important this community and the networking opportunities within this conference are to our delegates and sponsors.
So, Blue Prism Virtual World will provide spaces for online interaction, discussions and networking – so that everyone can make meaningful connections.
In our virtual Partner Village, Blue Prism and our sponsors will have virtual interactive stands, where you can explore specific content and chat with representatives.
Be a part of this virtual Blue Prism experience
We look forward to seeing you at Blue Prism World Virtual 2020!
Registration opens on May 5, 2020, and we’ll be keeping you up to date with all the latest event news in the coming weeks.
Look out for more details soon.
Find out more about registration here