The power of the Blue Prism ecosystem comes from the strength and diversity of our Blue Prism Partners – and that’s why we run our annual Partner Awards. It’s our way of celebrating the partners who’ve done the most to move our ecosystem forward in the past 12 months.
This year’s Partner Awards took place on June 24th, as part of the Partner Forum section of our Blue Prism World Virtual event – our very first full-scale virtual conference. While we hope that next year’s awards will be a face-to-face event, it was wonderful to bring together the cream of the partner ecosystem in the virtual space.
A celebration of our talented Blue Prism Partners
The Partner Awards 2020 was a chance to congratulate our partners for their hard work and dedication in 2020 – in what has been a hugely challenging year for most of us.
The virtual awards ceremony was presented by Linda Dotts, Chief Partner Strategy Officer at Blue Prism, alongside Gavin Simpson, from our EMEA office and Gregg Brett, from our North America office, who were there to announce the winners for their regions.
We’ve seen the usage of robotic process automation (RPA) continue to grow and diversify in 2020, as more and more organisations push their digital transformation agendas and expand their use of Blue Prism’s connected-RPA and Intelligent Automation. Our partners play a huge role in promoting and demonstrating the role that automation has to play for ambitious digital-led organizations, so it’s always a joy to acknowledge each and every partner’s commitment.
Our global winners
RPA and Intelligent Automation have had a global impact in recent times, and we believe that automation will have a significant role to play in the coming year, as organizations look to technology and distributed workforces to ease the negative impact of the coronavirus crisis.
We believe our global award winners this year are at the cutting edge of the digital revolution, and it’s been an honor to recognize their achievements.
- Client Business Impact Award – Winner: EY (Spain): The Client Business Impact global award is for the partner who has demonstrated the greatest positive impact to a client’s operations. EY (Spain) has engaged with their clients to leverage the Blue Prism platform in a hugely positive way, providing transformative results with these businesses.
- Technology Alliance Program Premier Partner of the Year Award – Winner: ABBYY Timeline: The Technology Alliance Program (TAP) Partner of the Year Award recognizes the solution from a Premiere TAP partner that has significantly extended the reach of the Blue Prism solution to more customers, through more partners. Our partnership with ABBYY Timeline has driven awareness of the joint solution to partners and customers, and has allowed us to drive a growing number of excellent opportunities. In short, ABBYY Timeline has been a shining example that we are truly Better Together.
- Business Solution Award – Winner: Reveal Group: This award highlights a partner that has created a truly impactful solution within the ecosystem. Reveal has used the Blue Prism platform as the foundation for an incredibly productive and efficient Digital Workforce solution, delivering meaningful business results for their customers.
- Partner Innovation Award – Winner: Accenture/Avanade: This category honours those partners that have demonstrated true innovation as part of their offering. Accenture/Avanade has helped Blue Prism customers to embed AI and many other complementary technologies (such as cloud, analytics and cognitive solutions) to realise the true benefits of Blue Prism RPA.
- Global Delivery & Excellence Partner Award – Winner: Cognizant Technology Solutions: This global award is for the partner who has demonstrated excellence in delivery and implementation of Blue Prism RPA projects world-wide. They have devoted considerable time and resources to ensure certification and excellence, delivering value to customers at every stage along their RPA digital transformational journey.
Our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) winners
We had a huge number of entries for this year’s awards, so it’s been a tough job sifting through all the many excellent award submissions to decide on our winners.
It was great to see such a real mixture of partner talent in our EMEA category, as announced by Gavin Simpson on the day. Congratulations to all of our EMEA winners – we hope to see you in person soon to celebrate in style.
The EMEA Winners on the day were:
- Regional Authorized Training Partner of the Year Award – Winner: NEOOPS
- Regional Technology Alliance Program Affiliate Partner of the Year Award – Winner: Premier: TrustPortal, Affiliate: Ultima
- Regional Newcomer of the Year Award – Winner: Cogent
- Regional Best Practice & Implementation Partner Award – Winner: EY (Spain) Including a Specialty VAR award to Smart Automation Services Limited
- Regional Public Sector Partner Award – Winner: Digital Workforce Services
Our North American and Latin American winners
We know that it takes a lot of work to put yourself forward for an award, so it was amazing to see the sheer number of award entries and the outstanding quality of the entries. These awards allow us to celebrate our partners’ successes with them, and we’ve seen a great amount of innovation and ambition coming from our North American and Latin American partners.
We were proud to recognize your achievements and hope to celebrate with you face to face, when the circumstances allow us all to meet up once again.
The North American winners were:
- Regional Authorized Training Partner of the Year Award – Winner: Agilify Automation
- Regional Technology Alliance Program Affiliate Partner of the Year Award – Winner: Premier: Celonis, Affliate: Kore.AI
- Regional Newcomer of the Year Award – Winner: Bits in Glass
- Regional Best Practice & Implementation Partner Award – Winner: KPMG, Including a Specialty VAR award to WonderBotz
- Regional Public Sector Partner Award – Winner: IBM Public Sector
The Latin American winners were:
- Regional Authorized Training Partner of the Year Award – Winner: DiRWA
- Regional Technology Alliance Program Affiliate Partner of the Year Award – Winner: Premier: ABBYY, Affiliate: Signavio
- Regional Newcomer of the Year Award – Winner: CTRL365
- Regional Best Practice & Implementation Partner Award – Winner: Avanade (Brazil)
- Regional Public Sector Partner Award – Winner: Avanade (SER Digital)
Our Asia Pacific winners
The global reach of the Blue Prism ecosystem continues to expand, and we’re gratified to see the number of Asian and Australasian Blue Prism Partners represented at this year’s awards.
As Linda Dotts highlighted during the virtual award ceremony, it’s great to see so many of our partners getting involved and getting their work recognized!
The Asia Pacific winners were:
- Regional Technology Alliance Program Affiliate Partner of the Year Award – Winner : Premier: ABBYY, Affiliate: Signavio
- Regional Newcomer of the Year Award – Winner: NEC Nexsolutions, Zygen Co., Ltd.
- Regional Best Practice & Implementation Partner Award – Winner: Capgemini
- Regional Public Sector Partner Award – Winner: Deloitte Australia
Celebrating the innovation and ambition in our partner network
Looking at the standard of entries for this year’s awards, it’s clear that there’s a huge variety of talent, innovation and aspiration among our Blue Prism Partners.
If you’re looking to work with a provider or consultancy to drive your own organization’s digital transformation, there’s a massive range of partners to choose from, whatever industry, territory or specialism your organization may sit in.
The Blue Prism ecosystem provides the world’s largest network of RPA and Intelligent Automation specialists – and they’re extremely keen to work with you.
Find out more about Blue Prism Partners.