With LIBOR being phased out by the end of 2021, it’s imperative to understand the impact of LIBOR transition on banks and other financial institutions. LIBOR-based deals on a global basis have been estimated at $350 trillion. The task alone of locating the millions of contracts tied to LIBOR will be extremely difficult and time-consuming.
I got to sit down and speak with Sia Partners’ Chris Johannessen in this episode of "The Future of Work" to explore how intelligent automation addresses the unique challenges associated with LIBOR transition.
In this video, the following topics are addressed:
- What exactly is LIBOR and why is it causing such a stir in the market, especially among lending institutions?
- What is the magnitude of this problem?
- What did the recent LIBOR Benchmarking Study conducted by SIA Partners and Cadwalader, Wickersham &Taft LLC., reveal?
- What makes LIBOR transition complex?
- How does AI play a role in solving this problem?
- How does the digital workforce play a role in solving this problem?
Watch full video here: https://video.blueprism.com/watch/ZDCGYir2w1edaLi3xPrFFC