Blue Prism has been recognized by TMC, a global, integrated media company, as a 2021 Pandemic Tech Innovation Award winner.
TMC has showcased market leaders and their achievements for over 20 years and in 2021 once again set out to highlight prominent players in the market who consistently demonstrate the advancement of technologies. This year, the awards focused on hardware, software, devices, peripherals, applications, and services that help society and business function effectively in the face of pandemics.
Blue Prism was singled out for its efforts throughout COVID-19, as it showcased some of the critical support its intelligent automation platform provided across NHS England. Judges were impressed by the commitment, agility, and breadth of support shown by Blue Prism in the response to COVID-19.
TMC were taken by how Blue Prism sprang into action within a wide range of NHS Trusts, helping to adapt their operations to deal with the pandemic across a variety of key services. Standout contributions included:
- Respiratory data sharing that supports identifying cases and moving data across London.
- Connecting patient administration systems across health systems to improve access to psychological therapies.
- Automating administrative tasks across the back office to ensure hospitals can offer the most efficient care possible.
- Adapting to an overwhelming rise in requests for eConsultations for a cross regional general practice partnership that services hundreds of thousands of citizens.
- Automating NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership’s (NWSSP) PPE supply and distribution process in one week.
- Automating over 19,000 care home applications for NHS Mail, helping to accelerate patient referrals from care homes into hospitals.
- Accelerating the on-boarding of NHS staff through automating the complex process of creating new starter accounts and attributing staff to the relevant roles.
Most importantly, Blue Prism was commended for how its digital workers helped to support the real heroes of the NHS, the doctors, nurses and staff displaying unwavering commitment throughout the crisis, as they spent less time on administrative tasks, and more time delivering care to patients in need.
Blue Prism has displayed its commitment to quality and innovation in the development of their tech solutions, contributing to managing and overcoming pandemic outbreaks. I look forward to more innovation from Blue Prism and their continued effort toward improving the future of the current challenges faced by the most recent Pandemic.”Rich Tehrani CEO, TMC
The past year has demonstrated how intelligent automation can be used as a tool to help businesses and organizations excel in moments of extraordinary pressure, while placing customers and patients at the heart of their operations. We’re delighted to have been recognized for Blue Prism’s contribution during the pandemic and look forward to going over and above for our customers throughout 2021 and beyond.”Jon “Jet” Theuerkauf Chief Customer Strategy and Transformation Officer, Blue Prism