Scalability stopped being just a business buzzword when COVID-19 hit the scene.
Even the most sophisticated supply chains couldn’t keep pace with daily needs we used to take for granted – toilet paper, bleach wipes, Purell, meat. Unemployment claims overwhelmed government systems.
Blue Prism’s Innovation Center is dedicated to tackling trillion-dollar problems like these using ingenuity, imagination, and creativity.
On this episode of Generation Digital Workforce, we spoke with Chieng Moua, Vice President of Innovation at Blue Prism; Nick Rudy, Technical Innovation Manager at Blue Prism; and Meredith Clinton, Engagement Manager at Blue Prism about how “Digital Talent” can help address scaling challenges and do less with more with Digital Talent that’s “smart as a human and fast as a robot”.
Here's what we talked with Chieng, Nick, and Meredith about:
- Solving Trillion Dollar Problems with a new Digital Workforce
- How did Digital Workers save 100,000 jobs during COVID-19?
- Increase your ROI in Digital Transformation with a new workforce
- How does a library of digital talent change the world?
- RPA and Recruiting – when talent becomes digital.
- What happens when COVID drives your digital transformation?
To ensure that you never miss an episode of Generation Digital Workforce, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Play.