About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
This is critical hire and a new role in the business. As a member of the growing Alliances team, you will drive key third party relationships across the North Asia region.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong experience in a commercial Partner/Alliance/Channel sales environment with proven success
- Excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling
- Broad industry experience – Corporates, Public Sector, BPO
- Able to develop long-term relationships
- Mixture of new business and account management
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities
- Ability to recruit and manage a ‘virtual’ team to support themselves and the partners
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at executive and operational level
- Working in a Partner/Alliances/Channel role
- Software industry
- Driving partner strategy and execution
- International experience will be helpful
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- High energy and shows passion and commitment
- Credible and have gravitas
- Willing to spend time away from home
- Primary relationship owner for key partners in North Asia
- Recruit, develop and maintain partner contacts (at all levels) for both sales and delivery.
- Development and execution of the partner business plan
- Develop an understanding of the markets the partners operate in, and each partner’s own competitive strategy
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members and Blue Prism stakeholders
- Drive, own and execute the Blue Prism enablement programme within partner organizations
- Develop increased commitment and Robotic Automation service delivery competency and capability within partners
- Work with Marketing to drive the maximum ROI from any partner marketing investment into demand generation campaigns and vertical market plans
- Work closely with the partner to help in the identification, development, forecasting and management of opportunities to achieve the partner’s revenue goal
- Conduct sales presentations to and in conjunction with partners to our mutual clients until they achieve self-sufficiency
- Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition at all levels across the partner
- Transition relationships to appropriate sales and support team members as appropriate