About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, and APAC. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
In a world where the descriptions “gamechanging”, “transformational” and “disruptive” are way over-used, this is one company that really is all these things. This is real pioneering stuff and truly transformational to the businesses we engage with. Blue Prism is a very exciting company making a genuine difference to our customers and a real impact in the market. This is a new, high profile role and a key appointment for the business. You will engage closely with the management team.
The opportunity to work with ‘game changing’ technology. There are significant opportunity for progression as the company grows.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Proactive and reliable.
- Structured and process driven.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have gravitas to deal with C-Suite.
- Willing to travel and spend time away from home.
- Strong experience in a commercial Partner/Alliance/Channel sales environment with proven success.
- Excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling.
- Broad industry experience – Advisory Consulting, Alliances, channels.
- Able to develop long-term relationships.
- Able to develop executive relationships.
- Mixture of new business and account management.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities.
- Ability to recruit and manage a ‘virtual’ team to support themselves and the partners.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at executive and operational level.
- Native level Japanese and business level English mandatory.
- Primary relationship owner for key partners (Advisory Consulting like Accenture, Deloitte, EY, KPMG or local system integrators.
- Recruit, develop and maintain partner contacts (at all levels) for both sales and delivery.
- Development and execution of the partner business plan.
- Develop an understanding of the markets the partners operate in, and each partner's own competitive strategy.
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members and Blue Prism stakeholders.
- Actively promote a programme to develop increased commitment and Robotic Automation service delivery competency and capacity.
- Work with Marketing to drive the maximum ROI from any partner marketing investment into demand generation campaigns and vertical market plans.
- Work closely with the partner to help identification, development, forecasting and management of opportunities to achieve the partner's revenue goal.
- Conduct sales presentations to and in conjunction with partners to our mutual clients until they achieve self-sufficiency.
- Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition at all levels across the partner.
- Transition relationships to appropriate sales and support team members as appropriate.