About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, and many EMEA and APAC countries. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than four-fold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from Global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners. Blue Prism has an existing partnership with Microsoft and is looking to both expand our footprint with existing lines of Azure business and establish new ones. Blue Prism digital workers drive Azure consumption which is very attractive in a highly competitive and quickly growing Azure market.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Based on a successful track record of driving business, Blue Prism has developed a strong foothold and reputation in the market, extending globally. Now developing revenues and geographic coverage through a carefully crafted expansion strategy, we will leverage our relationships with the Microsoft and our expanding ecosystem partner network to drive a next wave of growth as enterprises drive applications to virtual environments within Azure based platforms with global reach.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Able to collaborate with Global System Integrators to drive Azure growth strategies
- Has experience in developing a strategic framework for growth by optimizing the value drivers Azure companies are pursuing, e.g. digital transformation, data center transformation, application virtualization, innovative customer experience strategies, regional / global application reach, AI/Cognitive capabilities, etc.
- Has extensive Cloud Experience, specifically with Azure.
- Understands and is conversant in Intelligent Automation.
- Able to perform market research and financial analysis critical to market assumptions, market maps, segmentation strategies, and desired go to market outcomes.
- Experience and ability to create and execute proposals and joint value propositions for Enterprise customers.
- Prior relationships with or experience in working at Microsoft; ideally well networked within the Azure community
- Technical background and/or ability to speak to / develop reference architectures as they apply to the Azure players infrastructure and AI/Cognitive capabilities as they interact with Blue Prism’s digital workforce and application partner’s digital worker skills roadmap
- Global / International experience is paramount
- Ability to create a business plan and work with internal groups including marketing to ensure the plan’s execution.
- Experience of working in a matrixed environment and working with a global client or partner.
- Specific knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft –with ready access to, and knowledge of, the organization and how it operates globally.
- Strategic thinker; ability to research / investigate options and drive to recommendations
- Team player and virtual team leader
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- High-energy, shows passion and commitment
- Excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycle
- Broad industry experience – Corporate, Public Sector, BPO
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally; strong presentation skills
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at executive and operational level
- Willingness to travel
- Develop a strategic framework and plan for how Blue Prism evolves with the key Global and Regional Partners
- Create a segmentation strategy for Blue Prism’s Azure focus based on the strengths and go to market strategies of both the Microsoft and Blue Prism’s alliance partner network
- Research the go to market strategies of the Azure players and determine the best way to optimize Blue Prism’s digital workforce within the Azure infrastructure and AI/Cognitive ecosystem.
- Work closely with the Azure alliance managers to develop offer roadmaps for Blue Prism and Blue Prism Partners ; Align with R&D, product management and product marketing on critical development items and timeframes to accelerate Blue Prism’s differentiation in the market with Microsoft.
- Serve as an Azure technical and market expert within Blue Prism’s internal organization; Create and lead a virtual team of “all resources Azure” in both the product and GTM groups of the company. Be an advocate for the evolution of Blue Prism’s digital workforce as a driver of Azure consumption models
- Serve as a cloud expert for Blue Prism within industry forums; Create and lead a virtual team of Azure resources that can influence the market on the value of RPA. Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition in Azure market forums.
- Develop an understanding of the markets Microsoft operates in, and each partner's own competitive strategy. Develop an understanding of Blue Prism’s competitor’s foothold in Cloud business and determine strategic actions Blue Prism should take.
- Work with Marketing to drive thought leadership on the evolution of the digital workforce in Azure environments
- Together with the Azure alliance managers, develop unique joint value propositions that Microsoft and Blue Prism can take to the market.