Blue Prism® is an international Independent software vendor based in the North West of England and is rapidly expanding globally with offices in London, USA, Australia, India and Japan.
We are seeking experienced researchers to help drive our organisation forward. As an applied research scientist, you will be responsible for contributing towards the research, design and implementation of functionality that will propel our market-leading solution to the next level, bringing our product forward as a new AI platform.
We expect that you have a solid understanding of statistics, probability, linear algebra & calculus. You are a capable programmer and would feel comfortable coding in Python or C++. Communication is extremely important, so we expect you to be able to translate complex ideas into digestible content.
- Design, implement and evaluate models, algorithms and software prototypes based on state-of-the-art machine learning techniques.
- Work with the wider organisation to help identify potential opportunities.
- Collaborate with other engineers and researchers to design, implement and deliver new features and products.
- Contribute towards our overall research direction.
- Help architect and design new systems.
- PhD in Computer Science (or related quantitative field) or MS degree in Computer Science with significant related experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of machine learning/and or statistics.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Python.
- Good knowledge of algorithm design.
- Experience with a deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, or other).
- Knowledge in either computer vision, deep learning, reinforcement learning or NLP.
- C/C++, C#.NET experience.
- Previous commercial software engineering experience.
- Strong academic and publication record.
- Contributions towards open source projects.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.