Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their Global Customer Support team as a 3rd line product expert, supporting customers and partners across multiple regions and geographies with the following duties:
- Manage escalated technical and application issues from our customers and partners within our Support System on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support on automating processes to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email, web and where required, on-site visits whilst promoting the recommended best practice as created by Blue Prism; An expert in the use of the Blue Prism product and in the creation of an enterprise class digital workforce within client organisations.
- Reproduce product behaviour to determine the root-cause of the problem and to find work-arounds and solutions.
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations.
- Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
• Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
Responsibilities will involve troubleshooting, analysing technical problems and working with customers, Support Engineers and Blue Prism product developers to resolve technical and application roadblocks. You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.