Our Ideal Candidate:
- Awesome and flexible technical skills. Ideally, with a development background and experiences across a variety of environments and languages.
- Solid experience with a major cloud provider like Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Great interpersonal communication skills – able to manage delivery in line with internal and external team expectations.
- Excellent team collaboration – previous experience with working with software development teams.
- Experience working in an agile environment with distributed teams.
- A self-starter who finds solutions not problems and is easily able to adapt to/research new technologies.
- An individual who is constantly looking to improve our processes and tooling
- Ansible and other app deploy/config management tools (e.g. Puppet, or Chef)
- Jenkins, Git
- WinRM, SSH
- Active Directory and Domain Services; Enterprise-level Windows concepts, e.g. UAC
- Virtualisation (e.g. VirtualBox, KVM, VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen)
- Scripting/Programming experience in Python, Powershell, etc.
- Windows installation administration and configuration
- Linux system experience
- SQL Server
- Chef, Puppet
- Nuget / Chocolatey
- Windows/Linux automation experience
- Working with development and QA, proactively build and deploy product environments in readiness for development and QA testing
- Provide enhancements to continually improve our automation of build and deployment
- Contribute to version-controlled build and deploy scripts as part of the continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Investigate and propose improvements to deployment management and configuration management
- Suggest improvements to speed up build and deployment times
- Adhere to the development, QA and reporting procedures.
- Work closely with the QA team to troubleshoot and resolve reported or anticipated environment problems.
- Contribute to continual improvement as part of the agile process
Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws