About Blue Prism Cloud
Blue Prism Cloud, previously known as Thoughtonomy, delivers an artificial intelligence (AI) driven intelligent automation platform that enables organizations and the people they employ to do more and achieve more. A leading provider of intelligent, cloud-based automation, the company’s award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) platform gives companies access to a pool of cloud based intelligent digital workers that can perform the repetitive, time-intensive tasks that slow people down. By integrating this digital workforce with their human teams, companies can accelerate growth and achieve a step change in efficiency. Blue Prism Cloud has grown at a rapid rate since being founded in 2013, with more than 200 customers using its platform in 29 countries spread across four continents. In 2019, Blue Prism acquired Thoughtonomy, to add the SaaS offering into its wider Connected-RPA portfolio. Visit www.blueprismcloud.com to learn more.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Description of the Role
The Azure Cloud Security Engineer is a change agent and ambassador for cyber security. Their primary focus will be to drive the delivery of cyber security controls for the Azure cloud platform and services identifying and assessing security threats and risks, defining and enabling secure configuration, and leading security automation. They will also ensure ISM compliance and assist with related activities.
- Implement continuous security control testing, and improvements to monitoring of Azure security events and alerts through optimisation and automation.
- Increase visibility of security threats and configuration weaknesses by optimising the configuration of cloud native security tools, e.g. Azure Security Center, SQL Server Advanced Data Security and Azure Sentinel.
- Monitor, maintain operational security management systems and respond to security incidents.
- Use security risk metrics to enable DevOps and security to report on threats and the cyber security controls.
- Reduce security vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses through standards and increased awareness.
- Enable and enhance security configuration and DevOps practices through close collaboration with Azure DevOps and by providing secure design patterns, and a hands on security engineering capability. Supports the definition and implementation of security requirements.
- Deliver security automation in the CI/CD pipeline via process automation and tooling.