To join an exciting, fast paced organisation which is growing at an exponential rate with plans to continue this expansion. You will have regular contact with the Sales and Finance Teams to be the systems administrator and first point of contract for all commission related queries. Striving to deliver quick and accurate results to time sensitive commission related queries. Creating reports, reconciliations of said reports, analysing the data as well as systems data entry into the accounting system and data hygiene for all orders globally. As a member of the Sales Operation team you will be supported by your peers to learn new skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Will be energetic and enthusiastic, be able to embrace fast change with excellent but diplomatic communication skills. Will have experience working within a busy sales commission environment. Highly organised with advanced Excel skills and preferably experience of a CRM system. Will have worked within a similar role and have good mathematical and calculation skills.
- Working with your line manager, the Global Head of Sales Reward, to ensure that signed Goal Sheet plans are filed and kept up to date for all sales colleagues.
• Responsibility for data entry of Goal Sheet Plans and percentages into the finance system (NetSuite) and reconciling this data back to Salesforce to ensure alignment of both systems.
- Updating and management of periodic changes to Goal Sheets to ensure these are correctly reflected in the finance system.
- Real time i.e. daily updating of the finance system for all global sales orders to ensure these are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that Salesforce and NetSuite finance system are kept up to date for new starters, leavers and any other system changes
- Responsibility for the Global Sales Team “Cheat Sheets” to ensure that any non-routine sales colleagues qualifying for commissions are correctly allocated to relevant deals.
- Dealing with daily queries of order allocations and being the main point of contact with the sales teams.
- Running reports and cross-referencing data to the finance system and reporting tool.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Global Head of Sales Reward.