Do you want to be a part of something great? Do you want to feel engaged and motivated, appreciated, and successful? Are you passionate about engagement and community building?
Blue Prism is looking for a fantastic online community management professional to join our Customer Experience team and help align the strategic direction across our multiple digital properties and directly own, manage and drive engagement in our new and vibrant Blue Prism Online Community. In this role you will help lead the strategy for the Blue Prism digital customer experience and your first challenge will be to help us implement a brand-spanking new Community platform! This platform will be world-class (just like our customers) and will need to accommodate engagement by role type, skill level and interest. In addition to Blue Prism-produced content, the Community environment will also include amazing community-generated content.
You will serve as the curation leader for the community ensuring that members have access to the best and latest content necessary for their success, regardless of where the content is created or hosted. You will also drive the unique and compelling gamification program as well as surprise and delight customer experts that are making a difference to all our community members. Internal awareness within Blue Prism will also be a key responsibility of yours as you will help our organization understand how the Community can benefit all our stakeholders: internal and external (customers, partners, prospects, developers, students, etc.) alike.
You will be responsible for guiding and educating members to the appropriate groups for ongoing discussions, connect members to each other, and serve as “voice of the customer” to the Blue Prism product and support teams, and generally ensure the community is getting the support it needs in solving their intelligent automation challenges.
You will work with a globally distributed team of Community, Support and Customer Success professionals to define, build and drive utilization of a world class Blue Prism community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in running online communities and forums (preferably in B2B)
• Passionate about being a customer advocate with fantastic interpersonal skills and great listener
• Experience in using and managing online community platforms (such as Lithium, Higher Logic, Influitive, Discourse, etc.)
• Experience in managing projects in an organized fashion while sticking to deadlines
• Experience in running small-scale marketing plans and building community-centric content plans
• Good at driving momentum and collaborating cross-departments
• Strong communicator and writer
• Willing to go the extra mile to serve and delight our customers
• Are calm under fire and have a thick skin
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Team player, but willing to take charge
• Adaptable to an ever-changing organization
• Always looking to be the best in class
• Creative, fun and open-minded
• Drive the implementation of the new Blue Prism Community
Initiate customer portal redesign project
Conduct gap analysis – where we want to be from where we are today
Clearly map out the customer / user online journeys across the properties to ensure a cohesive and complete story
Identify key personas served by each property and align accordingly
Collect all requirements, prioritize initiatives and build out a roadmap
Forums, Ideation Program, Superuser Program, Gamification, SEO, Pulse Online, etc.
• Engage with the savviest community in automation techCreate and drive an overall community management strategy and roadmap that aligns with the business’ and customers’ priorities
• Produce innovative campaigns to gain broad company awareness of the Community both externally and internally to drive usage, engagement and membership
• Develop a communication plan and content strategy for community members and promote events and products using the conversations and community interactions
• Maintain a comprehensive set of community guidelines and policies
• Listen and respond to, delight, and earn our community’s trust every day in order to foster and develop relationships
• Identify trending and hot topics on the community
• Gather the community’s technical requirements and ideas for the roadmap and share it strategically with the Product team
• Serve as the eyes and ears of the Community to key internal partners such as Sales, Product, Support and Marketing and encourage their engagement within the community when appropriate
• Identify passionate subject matter experts both internally and externally to lead discussions within the community to foster collaboration and growth paths
• Participate in our community’s and practioner events to stay fresh and relevant as well as to educate and communicate
• Establish metrics and reporting recommendations to gauge customer sentiment, needs and trends that will be able to be reviewed and analyzed for every community: measure, analyze, track, report, measure, analyze, track, report, repeat
*Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.