About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software based in the UK. It is undergoing an exciting level of rapid expansion as it seeks to dominate the Robotic Process Automation market around the globe. Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate. It is has offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) uses software robots to automate routine tasks and business processes traditionally undertaken by people in low value and routine-driven roles.
Blue Prism does more than this, provisioning a Digital Workforce – made up of software robots – to deliver strategic benefits through technology. Its technology platform not only automates work but opens up the opportunity to capitalise on new technology developments – for example in AI, voice recognition, machine learning and virtual assistant technologies to name a few – in order to enable a transformation in customer experience and service offerings.
Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer success to join our team.
You will be responsible for elevating the customer experience within Blue Prism’s strategic accounts. The primary goal is to ensure customers derive maximum business benefit from their Digital Workforce powered by Blue Prism’s Robotic Operating Model (ROM) in as short a time frame as possible by mobilising the services and resources required to support the removal of all potential roadblocks along the customer journey.
You will work closely with other Blue Prism teams and our Partners to drive success and strive to make each customer you work with a reference.
You will serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with both their Partners and the internal entities of Blue Prism including Partner Management, Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales.
This role will warrant frequent discussions with customers and partners, webinar presentations, customer site visits on a need basis and periodic status reporting on milestone achievements.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have experience of implementing large scale robotic process automation programs using a recognised Robotic Operating Model
- Candidates with a strong project/program management and demonstrable consultative skills will also be considered.
- You will need to be a commercially astute team player who possesses excellent communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy when managing stakeholder relationships across all levels in any organisation.
- Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes should allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- You will be looked upon to set an example for good working procedures and practices.
- Strong background working in Robotic Process Automation and leveraging a Robotic Operating Model (ROM) to orchestrate initiatives to improve business benefit at scale.
- Alternatively, experience in program management or management consultancy with Fortune 500 clients for 5 years or more will be considered and full training on the ROM will be provided.
- Ability to strategically expand new opportunities within existing accounts,
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive level relationships
- Extremely well organized with the capacity to travel in addition to managing multiple customers remotely
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing, complex environment
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment
- Ability to be part of a team or equally driven to build the customer relationships alone
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the Sales organisation, Partners, Support team, Professional Services and Product Management to ensure that Blue Prism is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment;
- Develop a trusted relationship with customer representatives at all levels such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Blue Prism Digital Workforce to be realized.
- Utilise your experience of deploying RPA at scale to identify where improvements can be made to the customer’s capability and ROM.
- Have the knowledge and relationships of all Blue Prism internal teams and Partners (including training partners) to be able to determine and mobilise the optimal resource for each improvement activity.
- Be sufficiently knowledgeable of the product roadmap, forthcoming product enhancements, the Technical Alliance Partners and Delivery partners’ usage of complementary technology to be able to crisply articulate the headlines to customers and help them understand how they could benefit from deploying them.
- Co-ordinate the introductions and, where appropriate, the mobilisation of teams/resources required to support additional use of the Blue Prism product and the complementary technologies.
- Track all milestones related to Customer Success activities such that the overall progress of each priority customer's RPA program can be closely monitored.
- Measure each customer’s progress against industry standard benchmarks and report on progress to the Customer and the Blue Prism executive
- Share customer success reports and customer use cases with the Executive sponsors and Blue Prism’s Customer Experience team
- Identify potential case study material from customer success stories and liaise with marketing to get the ball rolling
- Monitor the likelihood of customers renewing their current contract and work with the Account Manager to instigate remedial action where required.