About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software based in the UK. It is undergoing an exciting level of rapid expansion as it seeks to dominate the Robotic Process Automation market around the globe. Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, Blue Prism has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate with offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India.
Blue Prism operates a largely indirect sales model, meaning that deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) uses software robots to automate routine tasks and business processes traditionally undertaken by people in low value and routine-driven roles.
Blue Prism does more than this, provisioning a Digital Workforce – made up of software robots – to deliver strategic benefits through technology. Its technology platform not only automates work but opens up the opportunity to capitalise on new technology developments – for example in AI, voice recognition, machine learning and virtual assistant technologies to name a few – in order to enable a transformation in customer experience and service offerings.
Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer success to join our team.
You will be responsible for elevating the customer experience and outcomes within Blue Prism’s customers. The primary goal is to ensure customers derive maximum business benefit from their Digital Workforce powered by Blue Prism’s Robotic Operating Model (ROM) in as short a time frame as possible by mobilising the services and resources required to support the removal of all potential roadblocks along the customer journey.
You will work closely with other Blue Prism teams and our Partners to drive success and strive to make each customer you work with a reference.
You will serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with both their Partners and the internal entities of Blue Prism including Partner Management, Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales.
This role will warrant frequent discussions with customers and partners, webinar presentations, possible customer site visits and periodic status reporting on milestone achievements.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience within a top-rated software or consulting organisation,
- A background from Customer Success, Service Delivery, Consulting or pre-sales, though other backgrounds will be considered,
- A proven ability to build and own value-based customer relationships and manage throughout a lifecycle,
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing, complex environment,
- A passion for driving customer outcomes and promoting a customer centric organisation,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and
- An ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and implement programs or professional services engagements to drive success.