Blue Prism is a pioneer, innovator and market leader in providing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software solutions. The company delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. A “Digital Workforce” of software robots that automate mundane, repetitive tasks while meeting the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are necessary to succeed.
Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500. Billions of transactions and hundreds of millions of hours of work are executed on Blue Prism robots from renowned companies including Aegon, BNY Mellon, Commerzbank, IBM, ING, Maersk, Nokia, Nordea, Procter & Gamble, Raiffeisen Bank, Siemens, Westpac and Zurich. For more information about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM), visit www.blueprism.com and follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our Customer Support team based in Austin, Texas, USA. You will be responsible for dealing with all non-technical issues that are raised by customers to the Global Customer Support team and ensuring all such issues are resolved through provision of world class service, providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who takes pride in delivering high quality customer support.
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You have had experience of dealing with commercial customers, ideally in an IT environment.
In this position you will work closely with the support organisation, sales and our customers to ensure that we maintain accurate records of our key customer contacts in our helpdesk system. In addition, the position will be responsible for ensuring we maintain records of license keys that are supplied to our customers and ensuring that our customers have access to our customer portal.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide a welcome call to new Blue Prism Customers introducing them to Blue Prism Customer Support
- Maintaining the integrity of customer data stored in the helpdesk system
- Encourage customers to complete satisfaction surveys
- Follow-up satisfaction surveys with customers as required
- Responding to customer queries within agreed service levels
- Handle overflow of telephone cases from support engineers