About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism® is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skill to join our team of highly skilled support staff.
Primarily responsible for providing world class technical support to Blue Prism customers and partners and will be reporting to the Customer Support Manager, APJ. As our global customer base expands, the support analyst may also be required to work shift or on-call patterns to provide support for other time zones.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A team player with initiative and ability to be productive without supervision
- Has experience in support of software products to include derivation of workarounds and fixes
- Has excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and oral communication skills
- Can recognize problems, gather facts, analyze information with strong deductive reasoning skills
- Capability organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines, work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand new tasks and ideas and to work well as part of a team
- Possess a strong desire for self-improvement and advancement with a strong and active interest in IT generally
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
- Can work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources
- Must be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers and partners, with a focus on continuous improvement
- College diploma or bachelor's degree in a technology-related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of industry experience in supporting enterprise software components
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills are essential
- A high degree of analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge and ability to troubleshoot currently supported Windows operating systems (servers and clients)
- Strong Windows administration skills with the ability to diagnose Windows system issues using the Windows Event Viewer logs
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of virtualization technologies and platforms (e.g. Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Thorough understanding of and ability to use and troubleshoot the Microsoft Office suite (specifically MS Excel & Outlook)
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP networks and security, LAN/WAN communication and configurations
- Good formal documentation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Strong relationship management skills, establishing empathy with customers through insight into their business drivers and expectations
- SQL programming skills and knowledge of SQL Server
- Proficiency in concepts such as logical operators & data types
- Exposure to basic programming skills with knowledge of VB/.NET/C# an advantage
- Awareness of Data-interchange technologies (XML/Soap/JSON)
- Your primary responsibilities involve troubleshooting, analyzing technical problems and working with the customer and Blue Prism developers to resolve technical roadblocks. You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing customer issues within our CRM systems
- Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible
- Provide technical support to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web
- Reproduce product behaviour to determine the problem root-cause and to find work-arounds and solutions
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations
- Coordinate with other teams to aid in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions