Blue Prism is a pioneer, innovator and market leader in providing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software solutions. The company delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. A “Digital Workforce” of software robots that automate mundane, repetitive tasks while meeting the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are necessary to succeed.
Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500. Billions of transactions and hundreds of millions of hours of work are executed on Blue Prism robots from renowned companies including Aegon, BNY Mellon, Commerzbank, IBM, ING, Maersk, Nokia, Nordea, Procter & Gamble, Raiffeisen Bank, Siemens, Westpac and Zurich. For more information about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM), visit www.blueprism.com and follow the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our team of highly skilled support staff. This position will deal with the exciting day to day management challenges of a highly technical support team. As part of a Global Support team, you will be responsible for managing a team of engineers providing world class technical support to Blue Prism customers and partners as well as helping manage the growth in the region.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for a team player who strives for excellence.
- You possess excellent communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges
- You are comfortable to work with a wide range of technologies including VB, Windows, and MS SQL Server.You set an example for good work procedures and practices.
Be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers and partners, with a focus on continuous improvement.