In a new industry, there are a lot of ‘firsts’ every day and our culture is based on innovation, collaboration, dedication and ambition. A team of flexible self-starters, we deliver the Digital Workforce of the future knowing that ‘sharing knowledge is power’.
We believe in putting the best people together and empowering them to create, deliver and excel. We strive to hire and develop the best. We celebrate diversity of thought, interest, perspectives and ideas, regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender orientation, sexual orientation or national origin.
About Intelligent Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
As part of our ongoing investment into our product, AI and cloud strategy, we are looking for a highly experienced data architect, with a proven track record of systems architecture design in the Data Domain, as well as a hands-on experience of designing, building and optimising data systems. As the Data Architect, you will
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Be responsible for the definition of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, RDBMS, operational data stores (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms
- Work closely with Engineering to embed these designs into Software Products
- Deliver to business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Work with R&D teams to implement data strategies, design data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
To be successful, you will have experience in designing and transforming data architectures, with a hands-on development or implementation background. You will be familiar with the latest cloud data architecture concepts and technology trends and will have deep experience in at least one cloud platform, with Microsoft Azure being the preference. You will have experience of Big Data platforms and Machine Learning systems.
As an experienced and highly technical architect, you will have a track record (and will ideally be able to reference) your solution architecture skills and will be familiar with driving Architectural method in a Agile Development organisation.