About Blue Prism
In this digital era where start-ups are constantly disrupting markets, only the most agile and innovative enterprises survive and thrive. At Blue Prism, we pioneered Robotic Process Automation (RPA), emerging as the trusted and secure intelligent automation choice for the Fortune 500 and public-sector market. Now we bring you connected-RPA supported by the Digital Exchange (DX) app store—marrying internal entrepreneurship with the power of crowdsourced innovation.
Blue Prism connected-RPA can automate and perform mission critical processes, allowing your people the freedom to focus on more creative, meaningful work. More than 1,000 major enterprise customers leverage Blue Prism's digital workforce, empowering their people to automate billions of transactions while returning hundreds of millions of hours of work back to the business. Visit www.blueprism.com to learn more about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM).
Our business is built around the delivery of innovative projects which cross business areas and borders with our worldwide client base. Great project management is at the hub of every project and program we touch - creating and implementing plans to meet operational objectives and ensure effectiveness.
The scope of the Delivery Manager’s job is multifaceted, demanding a depth and breadth of business knowledge. As a business leader, you will be responsible for managing and driving front-line operations, and executing projects, programs and services.
To excel in this role, you will use your strategic outlook while maintaining a strong practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing requirements. Balancing scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks, your monitoring and reporting processes will enable a fast response to any issue. As a great communicator, you’ll build a collaborative team, forge strong client and partner relationships, and manage stakeholder expectations internally and externally.
- Accountable to lead and manage client deliveries, to time, cost and quality and scope
- Accountable to lead and mange project team
- Responsible for stakeholder management and client experience through project delivery
- Ensure project success criteria is met by project completion
- Creation and management of delivery plans
- Associated resource management to deliver against plans
- Internal and client facing change, risk and issue management
- Stakeholder management: communication, delivery expectation, reporting, escalation management
- Responsible for handover to thoughtonomy support and client acceptance
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong client management skills, gained through experience working with clients of all sizes
- Strong governance and contract management experience
- Experience delivering agile projects and distributed delivery
- Ideally someone with consulting experience.
- Process / quality driven, will drive compliance across teams and projects
- Min 5 years client facing project management experience, including software and infrastructure
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong reporting skills, including c-suite reporting
- Attention to detail and workload prioritization
- Experience with working with matrix resources, remotely