About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
As a member of the growing Technology Partners team, you will have responsibility for managing Blue Prism’s Digital Exchange support function for customers, prospects, partners and developers. Partners will include Strategic Platform Partners (Microsoft, Google, IBM and AWS), Technology Alliance Partners, and a developer community.
In a world where the descriptions “game changing”, “transformational” and “disruptive” are way over-used, this is one company that really is all these things. This is real pioneering stuff and truly transformational to the businesses with which we engage. Blue Prism is a very exciting company making a genuine difference to our customers and a real impact in the market. This is a high-profile role and a key appointment for the business and has C-Suite visibility within Blue Prism. You will engage closely with the management team. The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology that is changing the world.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge and some experience with marketplace technology
- Software industry. Basic understanding of software and the software lifecycle
- Knowledge and understanding of Partner GTM Models
- A strong grounding in online digital exchanges, application interaction, Windows processes, and other technical infrastructure topics
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative approaches
- Background in technical support/software development/delivery
- Previous experience with automation and/or orchestration tools
- The ability to work independently or in a group, remotely or on-site, with technical and non-technical staff at all levels of partner and client organizations
- Strong communication skills with people at all levels of experience and technical ability
- An aptitude to liaise with senior level customer representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate progress, issues, risks and solutions
- Microsoft suite experience (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience working in a Marketplace management
- Experience in customer support/partner support in a technological setting
- Software industry knowledge
- Customer service/Partner service experience
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic
- Proactive and reliable
- Excellent communicator and cool under pressure
- Structured and process driven
- High energy and shows passion and commitment
- Willing to travel and spend time away from home
- Manage technical and application issues from our customers and partners within our Support System on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible
- Provide technical support to customers and partners via email and web and where required, whilst promoting the Digital Exchange recommended best practices
- Reproduce Digital Exchange/product behaviour to determine the root-cause of the problem and to find work-arounds and solutions
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner with attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations
- Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions
*Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.