About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
The Japan region continues to be an important market for the business and requires a Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing professional to take ownership of driving marketing across the region to increase Blue Prism brand awareness and generate leads.
Overseeing and implementing the digital marketing strategy for Japan. Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and uses of Web analytics tools to measure site traffic and better optimize marketing campaigns through email, social and display + search advertising.
Amplify the brand and oversee the day-to-day management of social media channels as well as Blue Prism blog posts. The role will require interaction with multiple teams including Field marketing, Product marketing, Partner marketing, PR and AR in Japan, as well as HQ Digital Marketing, Communications, Social Media, and Brand teams.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC and driving effective MQL to opportunity conversions.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Defining regional requirements to feed to the website management team.
- Update regional content through the website CMS and the ongoing development of the website(s).
- Develop engaging social content for the brand through strong storytelling that will resonate with our target market.
- Support design and creation for compelling graphics and interactive digital content for social channels, such as photos, video, live-feeds and animated graphics.
- Create and maintain social media content calendar, publish according to deadlines and ensure that all posts are accurate and aligned with the brand.
- Design and execute paid social media marketing campaigns.
- Track KPIs including social growth, engagement and reach, while monitoring and listening on all social media channels.
Support and Collaboration:
- Support and collaborate with Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, PR and AR, Brand and any other areas requested.
- Track, measure, analyse and report program results on a monthly basis.
- Manage multiple projects with agencies
- Effectively track Digital Marketing and Social Media budget for Japan.
Our Ideal Candidate
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Marketing in a high-tech B2B environment or agency – ideally concentrated digital marketing and social media experience
- Basic knowledge with Content marketing, SEO, SEM, Social Media
- A high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to work in a hyper-growth organization with the ability to envision, articulate and realize both process and program improvements across the digital marketing and social media landscape.
- Ability to work well in a team and interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, social writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Native level Japanese is a must and Business level English preferred.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Proactive, reliable, and doer.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.