Based on a successful track record of driving business, Blue Prism has developed a strong foothold and reputation in the market, extending globally through a vast partner network. Now developing revenues and geographic coverage through a carefully crafted expansion strategy, we will expand our ecosystem partner network to drive a next wave of growth as enterprises and mid-size business expand their leverage of their digital workforce to drive their digital transformation roadmaps.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Created go to market and/or global partner coverage strategies for high growth companies inclusive of multiple partner models, e.g. resellers / VARS, alliances, advisory, managed service providers, distribution / master resellers, etc.
• Experience in developing a strategic framework for growth by optimizing the value drivers partner go to market companies are pursuing in the Intelligent Automation / AI / Cognitive market, e.g. digital transformation, data center transformation, application virtualization, innovative customer experience strategies, regional / global application reach, efficiency plays, etc.
• Software industry, cloud industry experience required; Intelligent Automation industry knowledge key
• Working in or for a partner ecosystem company, e.g. distributor, master reseller, etc. and/or in an enterprise software company with responsibility for developing, managing and/or significant evolving a global partner network
• Market research / analysis and financial assessment experience critical so market-based assumptions, market maps, segmentation-based strategies, go to market outcomes and financial viability are included in all proposals
• Experience in driving partner ecosystem strategy and execution with a partner network for enterprise go to market is key to ensuring all proposals are actionable
• Experience in creating joint solutions for enterprise software providers and Alliance Partner companies; positioning joint value propositions to enterprise customers
• Experience in leveraging partner programs, partner tiering, partner marketing incentives, partner pricing models, etc. all critical in driving a global partner go to market and coverage model that will enable Blue Prism to optimize our next growth waves
• Technical background and/or ability to speak to / develop reference architectures as they apply to partner go to market strategies and programs and AI/Cognitive capabilities as they interact with Blue Prism’s digital workforce and application partner’s digital worker skills roadmap
• Global / International experience is important
• Strategic thinker; ability to research / investigate options and drive to recommendations
• Team player and virtual team leader
• Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
• High energy, and shows passion and commitment
• Excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycle
• Broad industry experience – Corporates, Public Sector, BPO
• Excellent communicator both written and verbally; strong presentation skills
• Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
• Credible at executive and operational level
• Willingness to travel
• Develop a strategic framework and plan for how Blue Prism evolves with key go to market partners
• Create a segmentation strategy for Blue Prism’s go to market partner focus based on the strengths and go to market strategies of the Blue Prism partner network; Determine the white space aligned to the global growth geographical and market expansion plan and create a proactive partner recruitment strategy to optimize on the white space; work with the regional teams to execute
• Research the go to market strategies of the key go to market partners and determine the best way to optimize Blue Prism’s digital workforce within their plays
• Work with the alliance /VAR partner managers to develop offer roadmaps for Blue Prism and the key partners; Align with R&D, product management and product marketing on critical development items and timeframes to accelerate Blue Prism’s differentiation in the market with the partners
• Serve as a partner go to market expert within Blue Prism’s internal organization; Create and lead a virtual team of partner resources to drive specific strategic outcomes for partner expansion, business models and programs. Be an advocate for the evolution of Blue Prism’s partner go to market model
• Serve as a partner go to market expert for Blue Prism within industry forums; Create and lead a virtual team of partner resources that can influence the market on the value of RPA in the enterprise market as customers execute on their digital transformation roadmaps and partners continue to improve their ability to do so. Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition in partner forums
• Develop an understanding of Blue Prism’s competitor’s foothold in the market and how they leverage partner compani8es to execute – develop a set of strategic actions we can take to differentiate
• Work with Marketing to drive thought leadership on the evolution of the digital workforce in our partners businesses
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.