About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has both a deep technical and commercial/business background and has been involved with solution design that required the integration of different software platforms.
- Has engaged with a marketplace and the developer program supporting the partners and customer / community developers that contribute assets to the marketplace
- Deep industry knowledge spanning software, cloud, AI, ML, and other new and emerging technologies is highly desirable
- Prior programming experience in .NET (C# or VB.NET), other languages such as Java, Python, and C++ are a bonus.
- Prior experience with GitHub and how to manage repositories.
- Prior experience/exposure with Open Source Software (OSS) projects.
- Prior experience working with and developing REST-ful interfaces.
- Prior experience with cloud services such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Prior experience with an RPA platform (ex. Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, etc) is a bonus.
- Strategic and technical thinker; ability to research / investigate options and drive to recommendations.
- Comfortable giving presentations and speaking with customers.
- Excited about driving a fast moving, accelerated growth program for a company in a high growth evolving market
- Appreciates the unique business practice and cultural differences of regional markets
- Able to work well in a global team.
- Great people skills
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- High-energy, shows passion and commitment
- Excellent understanding of complex solution integration
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally; strong presentation skills
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at the executive and operational level
- Willingness to travel
- You will research, design, and develop new software assets for the Blue Prism Digital Exchange as well as enhance existing software assets. These assets will be driven by the evolving ways enterprises choose to leverage a digital workforce for their business and the evolving technologies brought to market by the most innovative application and cloud development companies and developers in the industry.
- You will support the Digital Exchange team in a Tier 3 fashion related to any technical issues raised against Blue Prism community supported assets.
- You will be an evangelist of the Blue Prism platform within the developer community (e.g. events, customer and partner forums, etc) and champion the many benefits of Blue Prism versus our competition. Promote the Digital Exchange in the marketplace.
- Engage Blue Prism leadership, industry leaders and peer companies to promote the value of the Digital Exchange as an extension of Blue Prism’s platform