About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Selling both directly and engaging closely with strategic alliance and channel partners, to develop new business
- Will be used to carrying a number, have strong organizational skills and excellent relationship skills
- Will have a ruthless focus on results – pipeline generation, revenue and profit, with the ability to lead and inspire others in your ecosystem
- The ability to travel roughly 50-60% of the time is a requirement
- Aptitude to sell at senior level, managing complex transformational deals
- Superb relationship building skills are a must – a range of influencers are involved in successful RPA sales – within the target accounts themselves, influencing partners and of course internal Blue Prism resources needed to support client activities
- Strong background in new business sales with a demonstrable track record of success
- Background in a consultative sales environment with an excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycles and proven experience in successful solution selling
- Experience of or ability to sell to the business, as well as the IT influencers
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities and extend the value of accounts
- Credible at both executive and operational levels, with the ability to develop long-term relationships
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Selling both directly and engaging closely with alliance and channel partners, to develop new business
- Understand the makeup of potential prospects and identify the key decision-makers
- Selling RPA into large enterprises, BPOs and Shared Services operations, to manage complex sales campaigns from introduction to closure
- Work alongside the senior relationship holders in key alliance partners in joint selling campaigns
- Work with existing sales process and collateral and help develop the materials to suit specific and local markets
- Self-generate new pipeline
- Close new business from end user clients
- Work alongside alliance partners in joint selling campaigns
- Work with new channel partners to help them become independent
- Work with the technical team to provide sales feedback and help identify areas for improvement
- Forecast Accuracy so that Management can properly plan for growth
- Maintaining a very clean view into current quarter and future quarter opportunities and forecast