Position Enterprise Software Sales
Reports to Gerald Ismaier – Regional Director for DACH/CEE
Location DACH - CH
About Blue Prism:
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 170 countries and more than 2,000 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our intelligent digital workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. To learn more visit www.blueprism.com and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism and on LinkedIn.
In a world where the descriptions “gamechanging”, “transformational” and “disruptive” are over-used, Blue Prism is a company that truly is. This is pioneering stuff and truly transformational to the businesses we engage with. Blue Prism is a very exciting company that is making a genuine difference to our customers and a real impact in the market.
This opportunity is exciting because:
- We already have well-known and respected local references (Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Siemens, Commerzbank, ABB, Nestle etc.), but we need to add to this and raise the bar higher still
- Blue Prism recently announced a £100m investment to secure product development and growth, yes, we are investing in our and your success
- Verticalized GTM, will give the best opportunity to get to know our customers in-depth and enjoy the increased opportunity to be successful
- We also enjoy excellent partner plays and relationships with SAP, Oracle, Google, MSFT, IBM, AWS, Accenture, EY, KPMG, Deloitte…
- Executive Presence—strongly projecting confidence, as a peer, at CxO level. Communicating value, with authority that resonates. Having tough conversations when necessary
- Ability to be an active listener who pays deep attention to the essence of the customer’s communication. Validating understanding through accurate and brief yet complete replay
- Proven track record and capability to develop and provide value to multiple CXO (CFO, CIO, COO, potentially CEO) and VP LOB relationships.
- Ability to build champions within the customer organization, identify and build compelling events, and quantify the impact of Blue Prism solution through experience in building compelling business cases.
- Delivering predictable revenue. Ability to drive close plans including understanding the buying process, decision making process, paper process within the customer organization, building close plans aligned with the customer team and leveraging executive relationships to confirm close plans.
- Knowledge of one or more industries (FSI, telco, and healthcare especially) and vertical solutions to meet customer needs, and the ability to drive business value through understanding pain points and driving business cases that address customer pain points.
- Demonstrated ability to orchestrate and own the medium and long-term execution of the accounts’ strategy, incorporating partners and building a pipeline that ensures the potential to meet or exceed quota.
- Proficient and experienced in using a structured sales process (like MEDDICC) and drive Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management, Pipeline partnerships that leverage channel partners and internal blue prism teams (presales, professional services, inside sales, marketing, customer success) to drive pipeline growth and velocity.
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Becoming a strategic advisor to the financial institution on legacy replacements and digital transformations.
- Leads integrated account planning and ensures the Blue footprint is expanded with involvement of all relevant lines of business and strategic engagement with SI partners
- Work at pace with accuracy, manage pressure, work with passion and tenacity, acute attention to detail whilst ensuring deep preparation at all time
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Demonstrable business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software
- Enough years of experience to be able to read your audience, challenge the status quo and drive debate and the agenda at ‘C’ suite.
- Strategic account management experience / leading multifunctional account teams
- Experience of managing key Global stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent at including subject matter experts that enable you to perform on point, leverage partners: GSI’s, boutique consulting firms, CS, PS and any group that enables you to challenge. Working singularly, as an island, will not work here
- Strong knowledge of contractual, Financial and regulatory challenges that can create road blocks
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship builder at ‘C’ suite
- Strategic thinker, high degree of creativity and innovation with demonstrable examples
- Inquisitive and sharing mind-set