The UK and Emerging countries continues to be a significant growth market for the business and requires a dynamic Field Marketing professional to take ownership of driving marketing across the region.
This is a new position and a key hire for the business.
As Field Marketing Manager UK/E you are responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing plan for UK/E that aligns and augments global marketing focus, initiatives and field demand. Primary responsibilities of this role include marketing strategy and priority alignment with Sales, developing, executing and measuring demand generation programs that help the Sales team meet or exceed revenue goals.
The UK/E Field Marketing Manager will work closely with the UK/E VP and the rest of the UK/E team to understand their priorities and translate these into results-oriented plans.
Developing the UK/E marketing plan to achieve defined performance metrics and assure localization
Managing and execution of the portfolio of integrated marketing activities to the greatest ROI by leveraging existing global campaigns and learnings from other regions and regional initiatives
- Campaign Management - Effective communication to target audiences via all channels, ability to track. Roll-out new campaigns and programs to sales to enable optimal lead follow-up and ROI on marketing efforts.
- Event Management - Evaluation, Execution, Follow up, Tracking, ROI and Reporting for EMEA events.
- Sales Support and Lead Management - Support the UK/E Sales team through event and campaign management. Track and report on marketing leads generated in region and hold sales accountable for follow-up and pipeline reporting.
- Infrastructure - Define the build and execution of systems (including CRM and Marketing Automation) that can track all campaigns, leads and opportunities with a reporting function.
- Paid Media - Assist in defining regional requirements for paid media, including display, search and paid social.
- Website - Assist in defining regional requirements to feed to the website management team. Support regional content updates through the website CMS.
- PR and Social - coordinate PR and Social Campaigns to assure regional footprint.
Communicating marketing campaigns, timing and performance tracking to marketing, management, sales and partners teams and externally to partners in the region and globally.
Developing, tracking and enabling UK/E BDR resources with campaign follow up information and materials
Tracking program ROI, and be able to drill down on the performance aspects of the UK and Emerging business as it relates to pipeline generated by marketing • Budget tracking of campaigns spend
Managing the UK/E marketing team that exists of Events & Campaign Specialists
The Field Marketing Manager UK/E will Collaborate With
- Cross functional global marketing teams – Public Relations & Social Media, Product Marketing, Demand Generation and others – to provide context around UK/E marketing needs, and to maximize ability of the UK/E team to leverage those resources in the field
- Field marketing counterparts
- EMEA Events & Campaign Specialists
- BDR & sales teams; build strong relationships, establish credibility
- The partner team to leverage joint marketing efforts with key partners
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
- 5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software) in UK/E.
- Outcome and results focus and ability to get the job done.
- Proven track record with IT demand generation initiatives in UK/E
- Practical experience of working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines.
- Can work well cross functionally with other departments (remotely in cases).
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
- Native German Speaker with professional English language proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present and position marketing plans to peers, marketing and sales leadership
- A willingness to travel across the EMEA, as required for the role.
- Knowledge of how to leverage partners in marketing strategy
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize competing interests and he/she excels in a fastpaced environment
- • Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Proactive and reliable.
- Structured and process driven.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.