About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
We are looking for a high performing Sales Director to cover Captives or Global Inhouse Centre (GIC) or Global Capability Centre (GCC) based out of Mumbai. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and overall growth objectives.
GCC Sales Director’s responsibilities include developing key growth strategies, tactics and action plans. Identify and build relationship with GCC Centre Head, RPA/Automation CoE Head, Operations Head & Business Heads. Should be able to understand emerging trends and challenges faced by GCC and relate that to how Blue Prism can help them overcome those challenges.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience of over 12 years as senior sales consultant or senior sales manager or sales director for a global product company
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience of working with partner eco-system
- Should have well established connects across GCC’s in West India
- Highly collaborative with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BE degree or equivalent, MBA is desirable.
- Own and manage relationships with GCC across West India, based out of Mumbai
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve customer acquisition targets and expand our existing customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Should work in collaboration with our partner eco-system and internal colleagues across the region/global
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts