About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
About The Role
The Regional Americas Marketing Team is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to drive the way we connect with potential customers. You will need to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, creating scalable programs and finding repeatable channels that reach and activate net new logos. This role will support our Sales Teams focused on net new logo acquisition and will be responsible for one-to-many marketing model through a variety of online and offline marketing efforts. You will be driven and nimble enough to work in a rapidly changing industry, influence others, understand data and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Develop, execute and manage a diverse, multi-tactic plan that drives engagement into the top and middle funnel and moves prospects quickly through the demand funnel toward qualified lead
- Experience supporting sales teams to drive new business
- Track and report on marketing leads generated in the region and hold sales accountable for follow-up and pipeline reporting
- Partner with other marketing functions (Sales, Field Marketing, Marketing/Sales Operations, Customer Marketing, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing Digital Marketing, Campaign Manager and Business Development) to ensure alignment with overall business and marketing efforts
- Create successful and effective influencer and social media campaigns to drive brand awareness and build thought leadership, using success metrics to show outcomes
- Measure efforts to ensure that programs are delivering against targets and within budget
- Create a strong foundation to rapidly test and iterate to drive conversions
- Create, manage and optimize campaigns, especially in social and digital media, to attract new customers to Blue Prism within our performance goals
- Manage and grow strategic marketing relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth