About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, Paris, Munich, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates an indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
- To lead Services within the Customer Office within the region, operating in a rapidly expanding environment.
- Lead and manage, build and grow a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals delivering experience and expert services to Blue Prism Customers and Partners.
- To be a customer advocate, to champion required changes to the service offerings based on the regional needs of Customers and Partners.
- Work in close partnership with the Regional CEO to ensure both Customer and Partner success in all countries under their remit
- Manage the day to day delivery of all work executed by the regional CSD, Professional Services, and Customer Support personnel
- Collaborate with the other Regional Heads of CO to share best practices, ensure strategic alignment, and resource sharing as needed
- Participate on key regional hires for the CO team
- Maximizing the capacity of the teams to provide our services to as many Customers and Partners as possible
- Maximize the potential of the individuals on the teams by understanding their individual motivations and fostering their career development to ensure they achieve their highest potential within Blue Prism
- Building upon the existing teams to continue fostering the global Blue Prism culture – professionalism, integrity and teamwork are critical to remain ‘trusted partners’ internally as well as externally
- Complete of all weekly and monthly reporting activities as required by the Regional CEO, Corporate CCO and Blue Prism senior executive team
- Represent the Customer Office at Blue Prism events, both in country and where applicable in the Region. This responsibility will include but not limited to presentations, panel discussions, training and delivery, and ancillary events
- Work closely with the Group Heads and Global Heads of Customer Success, Customer Support and Training and Development to ensure their resources are fully engaged and utilized in value added work
- Provide regular feedback to the Global Heads on performance and issues related to their people
- Participate on regular feedback sessions with the Global Heads on service improvements and new offerings
- Contribute to the annual strategy sessions for the Region and CCO
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must have 10+ years of experience in Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership, management and delivery in a related field
- Must be ambitious and willing to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
- Capacity to think strategically and drive the implementation of a vision through the delivery of specific tactical objectives
- Passionate about delivering high quality service to Customers and Partners, with a focus on innovation to services and implementation
- Willing to challenge the status quo and acts as an exemplary role model for leadership characteristics
- Influential leader, with strong communication and consulting skills
- Ability to engage and manage Senior Stakeholders in complex matrix environments
- Understand and exemplify Blue Prism’s customer success first and people first mantra that we have built our culture around
- Has proven experience growing and building high performing teams; enables dynamic thinking through coaching and motivation
- Desirable proven presentation skills with the ability to captivate and inform a multi-discipline audience
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to facilitate and control meetings to ensure attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives
- A willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- Native Level Japanese and Business Level English