Overall Purpose Of The Role
- The HR Operations teams consist of a team of dedicated professionals located around the world. We’re proud of our high-performance work ethic, as well as the central role that we play in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture.
- The HR Ops Manager role will be looking after 2 people in the UK, as well as working collaboratively with the regional HR Teams in US and APAC, JAPAN, leading process improvement, process creation & change in how we operate from a HR Operations perspective.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading, developing, balancing and evolving the employee process & experience through processes and programs that span across the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, engagement surveys and offboarding).
- Lead team in encouraging partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Regional HR teams and Centres of Excellence teams (Talent Acquisition, Reward, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS).
- Focusing on strengths and career development of the team
- Mentoring the team in supporting reorganisations and other large-scale employee changes.
- Develop, drive and influence the strong cross-functional relationships locally and globally.
- Advocate for the employee across these teams to make their experience seamless.
- Lead global/regional project work on the improvement of the employee experience including policy & process improvements, automation, systems, data & insights.
- Provide support and leadership in issue and critical issue resolution.
- Reporting and analytics based on organisation needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards and HR data working closely with Global Systems Manager and HR Business Analyst.
- Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes.
- Considering sensitive employee relations issues and/or sensitive data issues requiring discretion partnering with HRBP’s, legal, investigations, finance and IT.
- This role will have 2 direct reports in the HR Ops team, based in the UK but will work cross functionally with regional resources
- Internally this role will work closely with the Global Director and HR Operations team, centres of excellence, (Reward, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, global mobility) Legal, IT and Finance, and internal audit, HR Regional Leads and HRBP’s. Externally this role will work with HR related service providers
Dimensions of the Role Competencies
You will have excellent communication & leadership skills, high attention to detail, be passionate, accountable and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below skills and experience are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
Additional Skills, Experience, Languages
- Possess extensive experience within an HR operations/administration environment
- You truly love managing & being part of a team
- The exposure in or desire to work in a global environment
- HR systems exposure
- Experience of developing HR policy and processes
- You will need to be able to anticipate unforeseen challenges and will be both resilient and pragmatic in approach to handling change.
- You possess the ability to see a bigger picture
- Think strategically & logically
- Can demonstrate strong project management skills, ability to stay calm under pressure when balancing multiple tasks
- A strong advocate for the employee experience