About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
To make a difference!
Working cross-functionally with Sales, Partners, Marketing, Customer Success and all business units dedicated to Blue Prism’s success!
To build & deliver an effective and impactful Industry Sales Enablement program to our sellers. This is an exciting new opportunity in a fast-growing Global Sales Enablement team – we need you to hit the floor running!
Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will have a proven track record of ‘hands-on ‘experience of sourcing collateral from across a diverse business, creating compelling content, leading industry community teams to share best practises, development of Industry solution selling workshops. You will thrive if you have a solid understanding of the importance of delivering measurable business value to customers and the impact of industry specific solutions. Experience of working with Alliances and Channel Partners is also a key ‘win’ for this role, as is experience in designing and delivering solution sales enablement programs that accelerate our sellers & partners in winning large deals.
A motivated and results-oriented professional, you will be used to building networks and influencing people across multiple functions to work together to deliver the required outcomes.
- At least 3+ years’ experience of program management of an industry solutions GTM strategy for sales enablement is desirable
- Evidence of being able to collate relevant collateral from across a global business, identifying best practices, producing high quality enablement content and building like minded sales communities to share content & success is a must.
- Co- designing and delivering Industry Solution sales enablement programmes for delivery in multiple scenarios e.g. workshops e- learning, TED talks, social media blogs, WebEx training, to name a few.
- Effective Adult Learning techniques: interactive classes where people acquire competency through a culture of practice.
- Getting your message across effectively by using stories, proof points and business outcomes using customer-centric language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Evidence of being a self-starter and a valuable team player
- This role is based in the UK and is part of the Global Sales Enablement Team you will build and co- develop assets and enable industry solutions within Blue Prisms internal and external ecosystem. This role will also align global go-to-market strategy to support the business plans of all regions and you will share best practises globally.
- You will be the ‘go to’ person for all industry sales enablement and the position will grow as the industry focus for Blue Prism grows.
- Working with Field Enablement & Partner Sales Enablement leads you will also be responsible for the contribution to the enablement of our own people as well as partners of all types & sizes in the positioning, competitive differentiation and key propositions of Blue Prism.
- Coordinate with business teams to understand client experiences and lead global workshops sharing experiences and stories, fostering a learning loop across regional markets
- Design and facilitate recurring enablement sessions & webinars to ensure Industry aligned teams are well versed and up-to-date on Blue Prism wins and solutions.
- Work with the enablement programme support manager to ensure that all documentation and content including articles, recorded webinars and self-paced training videos are hosted in our learning management system with an emphasis on Sales and Customer Success skill trainings
Consistently work with the business teams to collect best practices, prospect and custom