About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism is seeking a Sr. Industry Marketing Manager focused on a general set of industries such as manufacturing, utilities, and healthcare depending on demand.
Responsible for the development and execution of an integrated marketing plan that emphasizes market specific content and messaging for awareness and demand generation. This senior marketing manager works closely with marketing and sales leadership, as well as company-wide functional teams to create, plan and execute specific, targeted campaigns.
The position requires an independent, results-oriented professional with expertise in strategic marketing plan development. Operating in a fast-paced, hypergrowth environment that requires everyone to assume both strategic and tactical execution responsibilities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 6-10+ years’ industry/product marketing experience
- Proven history of creating and executing effective marketing programs
- Experienced in writing compelling customer-focused content, campaigns and website copy
- Excellent communication, time management, and project prioritization skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Leading the development and execution of Blue Prism’s Tier 1 industry marketing strategy and campaigns. Ensuring collaboration and alignment between marketing programs and sales objectives, global and partner needs
- Develop vertical messaging and identifying content needs
- Identify industry specific marketing opportunities, tradeshows, customer events, editorial opportunities etc.
- Develop use cases, solution briefs, demo videos and more for our Tier 1 industries
- Promotional strategy and tactics for vertical assets/content including email, landing page and other marketing copy
- Managing the execution or overseeing the ongoing awareness and demand generation activities, including seminars, webinars, tradeshows, on-site workshops, integrated online campaigns, partner enablement, etc.
- Tailoring corporate marketing programs to vertical pain points and messaging
POSITION SKILLS / REQUIREME
(if applicable) **Please Note
- No Relocation Offered for this role**
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.