About Blue Prism
Blue Prism’s vision is to provide a Digital Workforce for Every Enterprise. The company’s purpose is to unleash the collaborative potential of humans, operating in harmony with a Digital Workforce, so every enterprise can exceed their business goals and drive meaningful growth, with unmatched speed and agility. Fortune 500 and public-sector organizations, among customers across 70 commercial sectors, trust Blue Prism’s enterprise-grade connected-RPA platform, which has users in more than 170 countries. By strategically applying intelligent automation, these organizations are creating new opportunities and services, while unlocking massive efficiencies that return millions of hours of work back into their business. Available on-premises, in the cloud, hybrid, or as an integrated SaaS solution, Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce automates ever more complex, end-to-end processes that drive a true digital transformation, collaboratively, at scale and across the entire enterprise.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
The Regional Americas Marketing Team is seeking a Marketing Manager to add to our team of field and partner marketing managers. With the focus on Account Based Marketing (ABM), you will conceptualize, implement and continually innovate campaigns focused on our Americas Target Account lists in partnership with digital, field, industry and, most importantly, sales.
The Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the development, implementation, management and measurement of a targeted account-focused strategy to drive awareness, sales pipeline, acceleration and revenue expansion in the Americas market. This position will work in partnership with many different teams: Digital, Regional Marketing (field and partner), Marketing Ops, Industry, Product, Campaigns, Customer Marketing, Business Development and Sales. You have proven expertise identifying and executing campaigns against a named account list. You take responsibility for working at the detailed execution level and thrive strategizing and analyzing results.
The position requires an independent, results-oriented professional with expertise in strategic marketing plan development. You will be confident in drawing out from SMEs and distilling the messages and supporting proof points Blue Prism uses to go-to-market. You will also be confident in taking up responsibility for working at the detailed execution as well as strategic level.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1:few and 1:many ABM initiatives that, in close partnership with Sales, penetrate target accounts, align with the buyer’s journey, meet pipeline requirements, and achieve ROI goals
- Track, analyze, and optimize ABM initiatives for Americas
- Work cross-functionally with marketing field, partner, brand, industry, social, and ops teams to ensure optimal implementation of ABM initiatives
- Constantly research and find creative ABM technology, tactics and strategies to drive more pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve ABM effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Write and produce creative landing pages, email assets, and ad content that speaks directly to the interests of the accounts you are targeting