We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist for our growing Worldwide Marketing Operations team to help us accelerate marketing contribution effectiveness and optimization through operational excellence.
- Become a key member of the marketing operations team to ensure smooth program execution and management for the global marketing team.
- Facilitate management of marketing leads from multiple sources, ensuring that all leads are loaded into Marketo and flowing into SFDC and SalesLoft accurately and timely.
- Assist in maintaining lead flow processes and validate handoff to the BDR & Sales team.
- Support emails, nurture, landing page management, and program coordination by using and editing Marketo templates, modification via modular designs, integration of content, and coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Steward data enrichment/clean-up projects to ensure business critical data is actionable.
- Regularly report on program performance to key stakeholders.
- Provide first level support to technical and non-technical users of marketing automation tools (Marketo).
- Cross-functional coordination is critical in this role. You will get to work with product marketing, field marketing, creative, events, content, digital marketing and website teams to meet deadlines and execute campaigns.
- This is a role that will have high visibility across the organization and will provide career growth and expertise in marketing operations.
- The candidate will work under tight deadlines on a great team. A proactive approach to driving process and schedules is necessary.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software).
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce (SFDC).
- Motivated learner:
eager to learn about marketing operations - with particular focus on Lead Management, Marketing Automation, and Campaign Reporting.
- Subject matter expert: someone working to become a Subject Matter Expert in Marketo and marketing automation.
- Data management: Experience and knowledge in segmentation, data enhancement, database health, attribution best practices.
- Team player:
you will work with every aspect of the marketing organization. You must be able to manage relationships to get your job accomplished successfully.
- Deadline driven: someone comfortable managing projects to meet deadlines
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
- A willingness to travel to other Blue Prism offices including London, as required for the role.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results oriented.
- Proactive and reliable.
- Structured and process driven.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business leaders.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws