The Oracle Program Manager & Technical Architect serves as an Oracle Subject Matter Expert within the Blue Prism Innovation team focused on applying and evolving digital and technology innovations to solving complex Oracle business and technical challenges.
This position will lead Oracle program with project portfolios and enterprise impact, closely collaborating with other key Blue Prism stakeholders, as well as cross-disciplinary leaders and teams within Blue Prism partners and ecosystem.
This position will lead the planning and implementation to define future state architectures for emerging enterprise initiatives / programs (e.g. Mainframe modernization, CCPA / GDPR, ERP, Security).
The role will lead and work across multiple business functions to define and gain consensus on enterprise direction, integrations and future state architecture. Ability to formulate evaluations for approaches, lead discussions in scope / out of scope, demonstrate capabilities through proof of concepts (POCs) and technology explorations.
This position is a senior leadership role working with all levels of the organization to develop overall architecture strategy and providing technical leadership throughout the project lifecycle. Ability to support / direct contract staff who may be assigned to assist in the solution architecture development process is required. The successful candidate will work with platform architects, data management, security architects and infrastructure functions to develop end to end enterprise solutions.
This position will contribute in delivering digital asset prototypes / products in response to enterprise business priorities for Blue Prism. Advances technology innovation by delivering new thinking and transformative experiences to solve difficult and complex business challenges for Blue Prism.
In summary, the purpose of the role is to focus on the following Innovation team goals:
- Identify new markets / industries to leverage Blue Prism Digital Workforce
- Collaborate with industry thought leaders / creative engagement models to promotion Blue Prism brand and market position
- Assist in developing new commercial models to grow Blue Prism’s revenue and market penetration
- Create and build digital assets and innovations to solve complex business & technical challenges
- Collaborate and share with internal Blue Prism teams and enable external Blue Prism partners of new capabilities and innovations
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect.
- Proficiency in human-centered design process (Design Thinking)
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships.
- Solid ability to manage multiple stakeholders and influence the direction of product design & development.
- Ability to problem-solve and leverage resources to optimize regional / departmental capabilities
- Ability to present and deliver compelling content and information to internal and external audiences (C-level Executives, Directors / Managers, Functional / Technical audiences), as well as listen openly to feedback, with the end result of achieving the best work
Technical & Creative Skills
- Deliver end to end solution architecture for all assigned projects by working across multiple business functions to define future state and gain consensus.
- Collaborate with business functions to define and gain consensus through POCs on the future state application scope.
- Own Enterprise Architecture strategy, planning and delivery perspective for responsible initiatives / programs.
- Technical consultant for Oracle application project teams by partnering closely with the other technology groups to develop the end to end solution architecture including: application, data, integration, security and infrastructure domains.
- Implement Next Generation Architectures (Cloud, Micro Services, Serverless, etc.) that will enable applications to provide high availability/performance, seamless integration, and user driven reporting/analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to others outside of the department and to executive management.
- Participates in vendor (RFP) and selection processes for new IT systems and enhancements.
- Conducts business unit architecture / innovation planning / road mapping and responsible initiatives /programs.
- Oversees IT application risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Develops system improvement plans and sustainability frameworks.
- Maintains documentation of solution throughout the project lifecycle: Solution Architecture Document (SAD) and Oracle Reference Architecture
- Identify, Plan and Lead projects for application modernization program to reduce legacy platform dependence and tech debt.
- Experience leading projects to deliver against major initiatives.
- Exceptional ability to design new concepts
- 15+ years of Oracle architecture / delivery / consulting experience
- Experience with legacy Oracle (PeopleSoft / e-Business / JD Edwards / Siebel / Fusion) and Oracle Cloud ERP data modeling, schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including Oracle Golden Gate Replication Server, Data Services replication server.
- Experience working with traditional Oracle BI Applications and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition with Exadata platforms.
- Experience with various Oracle Development tools (Java SE / SOA Suite / WebLogic), development lifecycle from design through implementation and production support.
- Experience required with legacy Oracle and Oracle Identity Management concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Experience with at least 2 Oracle migrations – legacy Oracle to Oracle Cloud ERP, architecture design and implementations.
- Experience required with technical planning, installation, upgrade, Operating Systems Data Base migration and Unicode Conversion.
- Ability to plan for Oracle Cloud ERP implementations including sizing, scoping, high availability and disaster recovery strategy.
- At least 2+ years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture / Design / Detailing of Processes At least 2+ years of experience in Oracle-Business Intelligence – OBIA / OBIEE / BI Publisher.
- Should be an expert in OBIA & OBIEE data extraction, modelling and transformation. Candidate should have worked on at least 2 end-end implementation projects as Oracle Technical and Functional Consultant Lead.
- Should have experience on multiple hardware/software environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Experience working in multiple versions in legacy Oracle suite – PeopleSoft / e-Business / JD Edwards / Siebel / Fusion.
- Experience of working with geographically distributed teams Experience with Oracle data modeling, schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including Oracle LT Replication Server, Data Services and Sybase replication server.
- Experience with various Oracle development tools, development lifecycle from design through implementation and production support.
- Experience required with Oracle Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Operating Systems Data Base migration and Unicode Conversion.
- Ability to plan for Oracle implementations including sizing, scoping, high availability and disaster recovery strategy.
- At least 3+ years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture / Design / Detailing of Processes.
Your Responsibilities & Core Competencies:
- Collaborate with Innovation Team develop digital / technology insights & assets, strategy and innovation recommendations for highest priority business initiatives.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities to prototype solutions; building financial business cases, strategic rationale, functional / technical reference architecture and operational implications of the new opportunities.
- Develops and champions innovation tools, methodologies, and approaches to cultivate ideas and opportunities that are more diverse, unique, drive quality and speed to market.
- Collaborate with Innovation team members to manage and deliver multiple projects for the organization; capabilities to include:
- Framing, structuring and scoping complex and ambiguous business challenges
- Conducting business / financial analysis to quantify opportunities and identify scalability
- Gathering insights and fact base to inform potential opportunities and solutions
- Synthesizing trends, consumer insights, competitive performance, MI analytics
- Facilitate and conduct ideation sessions
- Developing concepts and customer value propositions
- Creating recommendations that can be delivered at the Senior Executive level
- Design and deliver of proof of concept prototypes in market
- Establishes a liaison relationship with leadership in key areas that are critical to developing successful new programs that impact multiple channels and functional areas. Network of internal partners is established to gain cross-functional leadership perspectives and drive collaboration. Functional areas may include:
- Sales / Revenue Team
- Solution Engineering
- Marketing / Product Marketing
- AI Labs
- Professional Service
- Global Operations
- Regional Leadership
- Serves as liaison for external innovation partners establishing and cultivating relationships with leading technology innovators, providing insights and perspectives for evaluating and selecting partners and managing engagements to ensure delivery of innovative prototype recommendations
**Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role**
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.