Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 170 countries and more than 2,000 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our intelligent digital workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. To learn more visit www.blueprism.com and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism and on LinkedIn.
Background with a successful track record of driving business, Blue Prism has developed a strong foothold and reputation in the market, extending globally. Now developing revenues and geographic coverage through carefully selected Alliance and Channel partners as well as continuing with the high touch sales model, we are building out our team globally.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Working in a Partner/Alliances/Channel role.
• Experience in Application Software / Business Transformation Sales.
• Software industry – Intelligent Automation industry a big plus.
• Experience in driving partner strategy and execution for Blue Prism Partners
• International experience will be helpful.
• Personal attributes: self-motivated, results orientated, proactive, focused and reliable.
• High energy and shows passion and commitment.
• Credible and have gravitas.
• Willingness to travel.
• Primary relationship owner for partners in the BeNeLux region (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg)
• Recruit, develop and maintain partner contacts (at all levels) for both sales and delivery.
• Development and execution of the partner business plan in conjunction with the global teams.
• Develop an understanding of the markets Accenture / Avanade operate in, and their own competitive strategy.
• Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members and Blue Prism stakeholders.
• Actively promote a program to develop increased commitment and Robotic Automation sales competency and capacity.
• Work with Marketing to drive the maximum ROI from any partner marketing investment into demand generation campaigns and vertical market plans.
• Work closely with the partner to help identification, development, forecasting and management of opportunities to achieve the revenue goals, by industry, by relevant stakeholder partners.
• Conduct sales presentations to and in conjunction with our partner to our mutual clients until they achieve self-sufficiency.
• Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition at all levels across the partner.
• Transition relationships to appropriate sales and support team members as appropriate.
* - Required
Becoming an agile enterprise means operating as a seamless mix of digital workers, human workers, and systems dynamically automating processes everywhere from the back office to the customer experience. You can do this with Blue Prism's intelligent digital workers that are versatile, autonomous, self-organizing, and secure. As a result, you gain better insight and control over the work, create new and transformative ways to operate, and empower people to focus on work that truly matters.
©2021 Blue Prism Limited. “Blue Prism”, the “Blue Prism” logo and Prism device are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Blue Prism Limited and its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
If your network blocks YouTube, you may not be able to view the video on this page. In this case, please use another device. Pressing play on the video will set third-party YouTube cookies. Please read our Cookies Policy for more information.