Blue Prism's vision is to provide a Digital Workforce for Every Enterprise. The company's purpose is to unleash the collaborative potential of humans, operating in harmony with a Digital Workforce, so every enterprise can exceed their business goals and drive meaningful growth, with unmatched speed and agility. Fortune 500 and public-sector organizations, among customers across 70 commercial sectors, trust Blue Prism's enterprise-grade connected-RPA platform, which has users in more than 170 countries. By strategically applying intelligent automation, these organizations are creating new opportunities and services, while unlocking massive efficiencies that return millions of hours of work back into their business. Available on-premises, in the cloud, hybrid, or as an integrated SaaS solution, Blue Prism's Digital Workforce automates ever more complex, end-to-end processes that drive a true digital transformation, collaboratively, at scale and across the entire enterprise.
We are seeking a Public Relations & Social Media Specialist with exceptional communications skills to support the head of external communications in amplifying our brand and thought leadership, increasing engagement and growing our followers. This role will support content development and media relations in the UK, as well as support our global social media efforts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube). We are looking for a multifaceted individual with excellent writing skills who can help us increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by executing effective communications, media relations and social media programs.
This role sits within Blue Prism’s Global Marketing organization. The Communications team is comprised of internal and external communications, industry analyst relations, social media, and social impact. It serves as the voice of the organization, manages reputation, and connects employees to strategy, mission and culture.
- Help coordinate public relations and social media activities
- Support global communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, tactics and other KPIs
- Work with local PR agencies to help secure coverage in key print, broadcast and online media
- Work with social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Work with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns
- Analyze social media insights to guide ongoing social media campaigns
- Maximize followers on social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium
- Help maintain and keep social media calendar current
- Monitoring social media for competitors and see what they are up to
- Help oversee the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand