We have an opportunity for a Pricing Strategy Analyst who will work closely with the Product Management Office and senior leadership team to propose effective strategy for product pricing.
You will assess data from a variety of sources and use it to derive insights into pricing strategies, and market trends in order to be able to propose pricing and packaging (bundles, discount tiering etc.). You will use quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze market trends, competitor pricing, assess market share and margins, and track customer engagement in order to gain a complete picture of effective strategies for Blue Prism, both regionally and globally.
Working closely with product, sales and marketing leadership you will help to create return on investment (ROI) models for marketing and promotional programs that align to our corporate vision and develop pricing tools and approaches that are used throughout the company.
The work you deliver will be highly visible within the organisation. You will present findings to executives, product, marketing teams, and sales personnel through weekly or monthly meetings. This aspect of the role requires pricing analysts to translate complex data into actionable strategies and techniques to drive sales and enhance sales and marketing efforts.
- Analytical thinking – the ability to examine and assess data from a variety of sources, ranging from competitor pricing data to customer segment profiles and cost data.
- Mathematics – this role requires excellent mathematical and statistical skills to derive insights from multiple data sources and utilize them to develop models and provide pricing advice to decision-makers
- Business acumen – the ability to think like a buyer or customer to understand the impact that pricing has on purchasing and retention decisions; and the ability to understand the revenue impact to Blue Prism as part of a product portfolio approach.
- Team collaboration – pricing analysts work closely with sales, marketing, and operations teams to determine and set prices- they should be strong collaborators and coordinators.
- Financial forecasting – pricing analysts develop a range of forecasts and models to assist decision-makers with setting and modifying prices, including margin forecasts that reflect seasonal and promotional pricing strategies.
- Technical understanding across the Analytics value chain including data manipulation and management through to reporting/visualization/analytics solutions
- Adept at working with often challenging raw data and rapidly providing solutions and outcomes