As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
We are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our Product Management team as a Product Owner. The Product Owner is key a member of the Scrum team, working with Software Developers and QA Analysts to develop and deliver new features and functionality, as defined in the Product Roadmap.
Our Ideal Candidate:
This role is ideal for an individual who has a passion for delivering quality software along with an understanding of technology. The successful candidate will be a strong team player who enjoys challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working both individually and as part of a team.
You will have prior experience of utilizing Agile frameworks (particularly Scrum or LeSS) in a product development context and will have working knowledge of common enterprise software principles and technical concepts. You will be able to provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and will have experience of capturing functional and technical requirements in the form User Stories. You will ideally have experience with building enterprise applications that can be cloud-hosted; utilize a service-oriented architecture (SOA) or that provide published APIs. You will have experience of backlog management, iteration planning, and will know how to create and maintain a Product Backlog according to business value.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile Development Team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories
- Create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Work with Head of Product and internal stakeholders to define the product roadmap
- Work with the Development Manager / Scrum Master to deliver value to the business
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals
- Understand and maintain knowledge of market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Represent the customer, interface and engage the customer
- Review and contribute to the technical product documentation