In this position you will you have responsibility for all Technical (Product) hiring across EMEA which covers Blue Prism’s Product Management & Development, Engineering, R&D, Customer Office and Cloud divisions.
Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will have responsibility for the entire Recruitment lifecycle covering all technical roles with the goal of ensuring Blue Prism continues to hire the best available talent in order to meet our future growth targets.
You will have previous demonstrated extensive experience in Technical/Product Recruitment within a fast paced, growing technology organisation. Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence and engage at all levels and provide expert advice around Recruitment across a variety for Technical positions. Prior experience hiring roles such as Product Development, Product Management, DevOps Engineers, Testers & UX Designers are essential to success in this role.
You will also have previous experience in leveraging a range of sourcing tools & methods to build talent pipelines while owning the entire recruiting lifecycle from intake, offer, through to on-boarding. Your mandate will also include attracting passive candidates in anticipation of future hiring needs by proactively engaging with talent communities. This role also participates in Workforce planning for technical roles as well contributing on a range of broader initiatives such as Employer Branding, Automation, On-Boarding.
- Own full life cycle recruiting efforts to include hiring manager intakes, sourcing, screening, qualifying, evaluating and on-boarding top technical talent for Blue Prism across EMEA.
- Act as an advisor by developing trusting and lasting relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience by providing timely feedback frequent updates and reporting.
- Negotiate offers to a successful close whilst avoiding multiple negotiations and counter offers.
- The ability to deliver top talent by providing a high touch experience with both candidates and hiring managers throughout the Recruitment process.
- Experience partnering with senior-level managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Strong business acumen with an in-depth knowledge of Engineering/Product/Software Development market.
- Demonstrable experience with different sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, along with other creative ways of sourcing passive talent.
- Experience carrying a high requisition load with multiple competing priorities.
- A disciplined approach to time management with strong attention to detail.
- Confidence gained through experience in vetting candidates in a competitive landscape
- Strong negotiating skills
Additional Responsibilities & Key Success Factors:
- Operate as part of a global team
- Act as global coordinator for all product hiring updates
- Experience of hiring product in APAC/USA desirable
- Experience of Work in partnership in HRBP regional led model
- Experience of working with Global HR ops and Global Reward
- Data and insight not just instinct and experience