About Blue Prism
In this digital era where start-ups are constantly disrupting markets, only the most agile and innovative enterprises survive and thrive. At Blue Prism, we pioneered Robotic Process Automation (RPA), emerging as the trusted and secure intelligent automation choice for the Fortune 500 and public-sector market. Now we bring you connected-RPA supported by the Digital Exchange (DX) app store—marrying internal entrepreneurship with the power of crowdsourced innovation.
Blue Prism connected-RPA can automate and perform mission critical processes, allowing your people the freedom to focus on more creative, meaningful work. More than 1,000 major enterprise customers leverage Blue Prism's digital workforce, empowering their people to automate billions of transactions while returning hundreds of millions of hours of work back to the business. Visit www.blueprism.com to learn more about Blue Prism (AIM: PRSM).
Our business is built around the delivery of innovative projects which cross business areas and borders with our worldwide client base. Our PMO team is at the hub of every project and program we touch – Coordinating and tracking project deliverables, milestones and financials, monitoring variances, and continuously engaging in the development and roll out of project management best practices.
The PMO Analyst will act as the conscience to our Delivery Teams. Working with Project Managers and business stakeholders to produce regular reports and insights for all levels of governance as well as ensuring communication of project management best practice and toolkit..
To excel in this role, you will use your strategic outlook while maintaining a strong practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing requirements. You will be key to maintaining project knowledge, ensuring successful relationships are built not only with our clients but with our Partners and other internal business units and ensuring we consistently deliver excellence to our customers
- Manage small works including: platform builds, Knowledge Support Enablement and Upgrade Activity
- Manage client welcome communications
- Support platform and support activity
- Support and take ownership of elements of Portfolio Resource Management including 3rd
party partner resource
- Support Portfolio management and reporting
- Project initiation and closure gateway control and audits
- Operational improvement feeding into COO, support and Solutions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a Project Office function
- Customer Focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written) & interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, customers, partners, business analysts, architects, subject matter experts
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative with a strong sense of autonomy
- Results driven and solution oriented
- 1 year min PMO experience in IT or similar
- Drive for improvement
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Working to deadlines
- Understanding of data and its use as MI