Blue Prism currently has identified the US at the #1 priority market for growth. As such, the company plans to build out a strong management team, and accelerate growth and focus in the Americas, and particularly in the United States.
Blue Prism began building the US team approximately 5 years ago, and the team (Sales, Presales, and Partner Management) has grown to over 125 headcounts. The company plans to double that number in the next 12 months.
There is an opportunity to influence the sales culture and bring meaningful leadership to an evolving industry, and a growing company.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will have a strong sales background and a proven track record of success selling $1M+ software to enterprise clients. The candidate must be a strong communicator with strong leadership capabilities. Knowledge of AI, ML, and Cognitive are a plus. Demonstrated Industry vertical expertise is a plus. The candidate:
- Will be a first line manager, with 3-7 direct reports
- Will be used to carrying a number, have strong organisational skills and excellent relationship skills
- Will have a ruthless focus on results - revenue and profit, balanced by an ability to lead and inspire their team
- Will be required to understand the business impact of Intelligent Automation, and be able to lead discussions explaining the business value of Intelligent Automation
- The ability to travel within the assigned territory, and in the Americas is essential
- Blue Prism knowledge and experience will give the successful candidate a head start
- Previous sales experience and a strong track record of recent success are required
- Ability to understand business challenges, and creatively align and articulate how a digital workforce can meet new and emerging business challenges is very important
- Above all, the candidate must be self-motivated, have a senior demeanour, be dedicated and enthusiastic
This is a new role, reporting directly to the RVP of Sales, Americas. As such, you will have some ability to influence best practices, sales cadence, and sales culture.
1. Manage a team of 3 – 7 Sales Executives across a range of vertical industries in a specific territory in the US.
2. Provide support and guidance as the team evaluates opportunities, engages with clients, and closes new deals.
3. Build Territory plans aligned with regional plans.
4. Grow and coach the team to ensure attainment of quarterly and annual sales quota.
5. Be self-motivated and continually looking for new use cases, best practices, and examples that can be shared with your direct team, and the extended sales team.
6. Oversee sales pipeline and reporting cadence; provide weekly forecast to management.
7. Work closely with the partner ecosystem, and assist in managing complex multi-partner opportunities, and assisting the sales team to align with appropriate partners.
8. Work closely and collaborate frequently with Sales Engineering to align proper resources with the best opportunities.
9. Meet with customers to discuss their new and evolving needs and to assess the quality of our relationship with them.
10. Collaborate with professional services to bring appropriate focus to proper engagements.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.