Blue Prism® is an international Independent software vendor based in the North West of England and is rapidly expanding globally with offices in London, USA, Australia, India and Japan.
We are seeking experienced researchers to help drive our organisation forward. As a research engineer, you will be responsible for contributing towards the research, design and implementation of functionality that will propel our market-leading solution to the next level, bringing our product forward as a new AI platform.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our rapidly expanding research team, giving you a unique opportunity to help shape our future. You will get the chance to work alongside an amazing team on exciting projects. As a research engineer, you will get the chance to work on adiverse range of projects, ranging from developing new algorithms, applying machine learning techniques, creating simulation frameworks and helping to provide programming support, along with helping to architect new systems and software libraries.
We expect that you have a solid understanding of statistics, probability, linear algebra & calculus. You are a capable programmer and would feel comfortable coding in Python or C++. Communication is extremely important so we expect you to be able to translate complex ideas into digestible content.
- Create advanced systems that leverage state-of-the-art machine learning techniques.
- Rapidly prototype new demos and applications that showcase our technology.
- Provide technical support through collaborative programming and design on research projects
- Implement and evaluate algorithms.
- Contribute to research that has an impact on our business.
- Work with our core engineering teams in order to facilitate technology transfer from research to product
- MS degree in Computer Science (or related quantitative field), or BSc/BEng with significant related experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python.
- Strong knowledge of algorithmic design.
- Knowledge in machine learning/and statistics.
- Working experience with C/C++.
- Working experience with C#.NET.
- Experience with a deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, or other).
- Previous commercial software engineering experience
- PhD experience is considered a plus
- Contributions towards open source projects.
Competitive salary applies.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.