Competitive salary applies.
Closing Date for all applications is the 31st December 2018
Blue Prism® is an international Independent software vendor based in the North West of England and is rapidly expanding globally with offices in London, USA, Australia, India and Japan.
We are seeking experienced researchers to help drive our organisation forward. As a research scientist, you will be responsible for contributing towards the research, design and implementation of functionality that will propel our market-leading solution to the next level, bringing our product forward as a new AI platform.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our rapidly expanding research team, giving you a unique opportunity to help shape our future. You will get the chance to work alongside an amazing team on exciting projects making use of the latest techniques in computer vision, low-shot learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and NLP. As a research scientist, you will be expected to help us push the boundaries in the RPA space.
We expect that you have a solid understanding of statistics, probability, linear algebra & calculus. You are a capable programmer and would feel comfortable coding in Python or C++. Communication is extremely important so we expect you to be able to translate complex ideas into digestible content.
- Design, implement and evaluate models, algorithms and software prototypes based on state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Work towards ambitious long-term research goals, while identifying intermediate milestones.
- Contribute to research that has an impact on our business
- Work with the wider organisation to help identify potential opportunities.
- Foster collaborations with other engineers and researchers to design, implement and deliver meaningful work.
- Influence research communities by producing publications.
- Work with collaborators and help maintain relationships with external entities.
- PhD in Computer Science (or related quantitative field) or MS degree in Computer Science with significant related experience.
- First author publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. CVPR, NIPS, ICLR, ICML, ICCV and ACL)
- Specialist knowledge in computer vision, deep learning, reinforcement learning or NLP.
- Strong knowledge and experience of machine learning/and or statistics.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python.
- Good knowledge of algorithm design
- Experience with a deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, or other).
- C/C++, C#.NET experience.
- Previous commercial software engineering experience.
- Contributions towards open source projects.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.