We are seeking a senior AI technical and collaboration lead to help drive our organisation forward. As a Senior AI Lead reporting to the Head of AI, you will be responsible for contributing towards the research, design and implementation of applications that will propel our market-leading solution to the next level, bringing our product forward as a new AI platform.
You will get the chance to work alongside an amazing team on exciting software robotics related projects making use of the latest techniques in computer vision, program synthesis, low-shot learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and NLP. You will be expected to help us push the boundaries in the RPA space.
On the technical side we expect that you have a solid understanding of statistics, probability, linear algebra & calculus. You are a capable programmer and would feel comfortable coding in Python or C++.
Rapid technology advancement also requires people to who can develop ideas at all levels so communication and collaboration ability and skill is extremely important in this role as we expect you to be able to spot opportunities and convince technical, product and commercial teams of their value. The role therefore requires strong ability to translate complex ideas into digestible content consumable to technical, commercial and operational audiences in an organisation.
Role is a mix of technical, collaboration, ideation, evangelism and team management. Ideal for somebody who enjoys pushing the envelope with AI at the technical, solution and business use levels.
- Ideation, collaboration and communication
- Work with the wider organisation, customers and partners to help identify and design potential AI application opportunities.
- Provide a consultative interface for the AI team with engineering, product and client facing teams.
- Evangelise, ideate and drive new product and service ideas
- Lead and participate in the design, implement and evaluate models, algorithms and software prototypes based on state-of-the-art AI techniques.
- Contribute to technical research that has an impact on our business and our customers
- Foster collaborations with other engineers and researchers to design, implement and deliver meaningful work.
- Provide line management and mentoring to a team of AI Researchers and Engineers
- Act in as tactical advisor and management lead in collaboration with the wider AI team
- Contribute to strategic and tactical decisions around ambitious long-term research goals, while identifying and delivering on intermediate and short term milestones and deliverables