JOB TITLE: Senior Cloud Engineer
LOCATION: North West based – Warrington area
REPORTING TO: Head of IT Services
DIRECT REPORTS: IT Cloud Engineer
JOB PURPOSE: To support, design, oversee and manage Blue Prism’s cloud-based infrastructure supporting the global business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands-on support and maintenance of cloud systems, including information security, user access, system integrations, and functional enhancements. Act as the technical point of escalation for cloud-based incidents and service requests ensuring that focus is given on progressing these to a technical conclusion.
- Provide a positive/professional image of the business to both third parties and Blue Prism colleagues
- Mentorship of other members of the IT Services team.
- Attend meetings for new business opportunities involving interaction with or interface with existing or new cloud-based systems and solutions.
- Design of cloud-based systems within the global Blue Prism business.
- Take the lead in producing and promoting Blue Prism’s cloud-based strategy ensuring the systems in place meet the current and future needs of the business.
- To act as a key approver in the change process ensuring that risk assessments meet the requirements of the information security framework.
- Establish the role as the champion of information security within Blue Prism, including chairing the company forum on infosec to promote, manage, and build out the organization’s security framework
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques with a keen focus on delivery and manageability.
- Nurture cloud computing expertise within the IT Services team, but also within the wider technical departments around the business.
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service whilst being professional
- Extensive experience delivering projects to a standard defined methodology
- Exposure to managing infrastructure configuration items within an ITIL environment
- Proven track record of meeting the requirements of the ISO27001 standard for information security within an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrate a "Can Do" attitude at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of managing cloud environments ideally including MS Azure/AzureAD/O365/Exchange Online, SalesForce/Sugar CRM, hosted VOIP, SharePoint and an endpoint management system such as Kaseya.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure